Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. It might be a silly question but im new.
All tutorials for setting up a server are showing that database is being recovered from .bak file. However, there is no bak file here, but some sql files. What do I do? I see some of you ran the game succesfully, so it can be done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[报价=克拉甘;9116843]嗨。这可能是一个愚蠢的问题,但我是新人。
所有设置服务器的教程都显示正在从 .bak 文件中恢复数据库。但是,这里没有bak文件,而是一些sql文件。我该怎么办?我看到你们中的一些人成功运行了游戏,所以可以完成。[/QUOTE]

Since you are a newcomer, I suggest you download S6. This is MySQL database, which is not suitable for newcomers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am expirienced with Mu visual modding, i am new to server thing.

I need s16 files exactly because of the tools that work on it (World Editor/other)

Please help. Tell me more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
我对 Mu 视觉改装很熟悉,我是服务器新手。

我需要 s16 文件正是因为可以使用它的工具(世界编辑器/其他)

请帮助。告诉我更多。

S16 uses MySQL database. You need to install MySQL and then restore or import it. Isn't there a video introduction in front of the post?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you'd only read carefully, you would seen that I already saw those videos you're talking of. As i mentioned in the previous post, the issue is the lack of .bak file to restore the database. I know it can be done other way, since people done it, i just need some guidance :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
如果你仔细阅读,你会发现我已经看过你说的那些视频了。正如我在上一篇文章中提到的,问题是缺少 .bak 文件来恢复数据库。我知道它可以通过其他方式完成,因为人们这样做了,我只需要一些指导:D
You need to install mysql. Isn't there a MySQL installation package in the compressed package? Then restore the database or import the database, because I am Chinese, which is inconvenient

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you'd only read carefully, you would seen that I already saw those videos you're talking of. As i mentioned in the previous post, the issue is the lack of .bak file to restore the database. I know it can be done other way, since people done it, i just need some guidance :D

This files uses MySQL, not MSSQL, theres no .bak files

you need to execute them as querys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know of a website that works with these files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This files uses MySQL, not MSSQL, theres no .bak files

you need to execute them as querys

mate you have link where to download the MySQL and MSSQLserver 2012 R2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, maybe someone can send the latest update Source? almost everything is fixed?
I use vs 2019 v142 + boost 1.75.0
Or maybe I could help you through teamwiever?
Because now it is not possible to build.
I get an error :
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C1189 #error: <hash_map> is deprecated and will be REMOVED. Please use <unordered_map>. You can define _SILENCE_STDEXT_HASH_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS to acknowledge that you have received this warning. ServerLink C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.29.30133\include\hash_map 22

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to load this main.exe in IDA PRO so I can see all the offsets? Can someone help with this? It is protected and offsets are hidden. Maybe an unpacked main is needed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to load this main.exe in IDA PRO so I can see all the offsets? Can someone help with this? It is protected and offsets are hidden. Maybe an unpacked main is needed?

Never mind, did it myself.

Back