Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Original databases UPDATE from mesosa (Thanks!)

Until he update the original repository I just uploaded on my personal one

Buff Template =>

character_base
character_bonus
character_experience_bonus
character_experience_table
character_formula
character_helper
character_item
character_max_level_reward
character_skill
character_specialization
character_stat_fruit

Admin Command:
for Invisilibity press .cmd 0 (ON/OFF)
for Attack press .cmd 1 (ON/OFF)
for been Attacked press .cmd 2 (ON/OFF)
for allow WHISPER .cmd 3 (ON/OFF)

FULL ADMIN_FLAG => 4194303 (remember set authority=2)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Original databases UPDATE from mesosa (Thanks!)

Until he update the original repository I just on my personal one

Buff Template =>

character_base
character_bonus
character_experience_bonus
character_experience_table
character_formula
character_helper
character_item
character_max_level_reward
character_skill
character_specialization
character_stat_fruit

Admin Command:
for Invisilibity press .cmd 0 (ON/OFF)
for Attack press .cmd 1 (ON/OFF)
for been Attacked press .cmd 2 (ON/OFF)
for allow WHISPER .cmd 3 (ON/OFF)

FULL ADMIN_FLAG => 4194303 (remember set authority=2)

Thx for update .
I have a question why characters no make any dmg ? only mobs can attack us ?
Thx

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its regarding that mysql 8 dont support INSERT DELAYED, it's just ignore by that version

PrepareStatement(MULOG_STATEMENT_ITEM_DROP, "INSERT DELAYED INTO log_item_drop (server, account_id, account, char_id, char_name, player_data, item_data, `comment`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)", CONNECTION_ASYNC);

Maybe it's not a big problem anyway

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its regarding that mysql 8 dont support INSERT DELAYED, it's just ignore by that version

PrepareStatement(MULOG_STATEMENT_ITEM_DROP, "INSERT DELAYED INTO log_item_drop (server, account_id, account, char_id, char_name, player_data, item_data, `comment`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)", CONNECTION_ASYNC);

Maybe it's not a big problem anyway

We removed the support for INSERT DELAYED in 5.7 and onwards. INSERT DELAYED has a lot of limitations and issues attached to it, and with InnoDB as default engine it becomes even less relevant. We decided to keep the INSERT/REPLACE DELAYED syntax, but convert it to INSERT/REPLACE with a warning before execution. (Remove INSERT DELAYED, )
So, it seems that STARTING with MySQL 5.7, INSERT DELAYED can be used but internally it will be converted to only INSERT.

So, to keep the real INSERT DELAYED behaviour, MySQL 5.6.xx must be used?

We either rely on the old DELAYED behaviour of MySQL to insert this data, or the C++ code of the GameServer must be updated to insert on different threads (didn't check the code to see how it's actually done since I don't have the code at the moment).

But that delayed is needed (if something similar is not implemented in the C++ code), otherwise calls that block may happen.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

So, it seems that STARTING with MySQL 5.7, INSERT DELAYED can be used but internally it will be converted to only INSERT.

So, to keep the real INSERT DELAYED behaviour, MySQL 5.6.xx must be used?

We either rely on the old DELAYED behaviour of MySQL to insert this data, or the C++ code of the GameServer must be updated to insert on different threads (didn't check the code to see how it's actually done since I don't have the code at the moment).

But that delayed is needed (if something similar is not implemented in the C++ code), otherwise calls that block may happen.

Good Point, Mulegend is there a strong reason for "INSERT DELAYED"? or is something that we could change on the source and use only INSERT with MYSQL 8.X?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I see server, logged in but cant create character, do I need to change anything in database?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi bro metallica,

I use database from ispyder in page 18, which updated till post #258
I check log on player, there is no problem as below:

2021-03-24_10:58:25 INFO [ LOGIN REQUEST ] Success [SRV 0 -- 1501 - IP: 192.168.1.200 - MAC: ########## - Account: 3-hellboy - ]
2021-03-24_10:58:35 INFO [ CHARACTER CREATE ] [SRV 0 -- 1501 - IP: 192.168.1.200 - MAC: ########## - Account: 3-hellboy - ] Created character [Angel] class 32

Last edited:
Back