Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, i do it.
gCZ1oMK - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

o0amyMX - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

i'm build source gameserver but error, Connectserver, loginserver build done.

BB8xUMO - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Set `online` field to 1 then make sure in settings GameServer.Active is 1,it should work.

For your error on compile, maybe you use an old version of boost, try to add include <boost/bind/placeholders.hpp> maybe your boost lib is not complete.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, i do it.
gCZ1oMK - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

o0amyMX - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

i'm build source gameserver but error, Connectserver, loginserver build done.

BB8xUMO - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums
Check this commit
Read thread or my wiki

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Items from legend.mu server was worth up to $500-$800 a piece : Errtel of Radiance (R1 -> Attack success rate, R2-> Bastion, R3 -> Paralyze).

If the admins decide to trash all these and release the source code, it must be serious hidden issues.

Well good luck continuing wasting your time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how to make the cash shop work?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Settings, add: CashShop.ItemDir = 203.2020.001 and CashShop.BannerDir = 001.2020.001
Client/Data: change name folder in InGameShopScript & InGameShopBanner as above.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Settings, add: CashShop.ItemDir = 203.2020.001 and CashShop.BannerDir = 001.2020.001
Client/Data: change name folder in InGameShopScript & InGameShopBanner as above.

This is how i did it
1 - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Items from legend.mu server was worth up to $500-$800 a piece : Errtel of Radiance (R1 -> Attack success rate, R2-> Bastion, R3 -> Paralyze).

If the admins decide to trash all these and release the source code, it must be serious hidden issues.

Well good luck continuing wasting your time.

Bet it was a legal issue. They will never tell us, of course.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you read the thread from start i explained why the decided to release the files and mesosa agreed. Since s16 episode 2 korea added themida protection in a try to stop other coders from having easy time creating emulators so you can imagine why this release was made. At the moment the only team who is currently building s16 2-2 is igcn and probably they will be the only ones as even xteam files owner said he had no idea if there will be ever update higher than s16-1-1 in his files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, you removed themida from latest s16 2-2 main?

Themida is not the only crap they add but for someone who has developed all of the above it does not represent a challenge far from it, I only say it because they painted it as something really difficult when it is not :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Themida is not the only crap they add but for someone who has developed all of the above it does not represent a challenge far from it, I only say it because they painted it as something really difficult when it is not :)
I cant remove themida. Can you share your main?
Btw, if you have any guides how to remove themida and other crap it would very cool :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whenever I put authority: 2 and admin flags: 2097152, the character bugs and does not appear, did anyone manage to make the admin function work?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
whenever I put authority: 2 and admin flags: 2097152, the character bugs and does not appear, did anyone manage to make the admin function work?

This is not a bug. You must authenticate by typing: /auth 12digitsphars

To remove invisbility you must type: .cmd 0 (or 1, don't remember)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean putting the character as GM, from the table character_info has the fields: authority and admin_flags with them you could change the GM. however buggy and does not show an error message.

mesosa - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've just seen the myheart's shared main.exe (1.19.46).
Honestly, I have no clue why he unpacked it, then repacked again by another packer. I don't see it has anything that need to be hidden :))

Anyway, I unpack + fix import table + hook main.dll again.
Someone please help me test if it works fine or not.

Maybe I'll find some free time to setup this server ... and port some tools to S16. :))

The main is unpacked and never be packed again. Link:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've just seen the myheart's shared main.exe (1.19.46).
Honestly, I have no clue why he unpacked it, then repacked again by another packer. I don't see it has anything that need to be hidden :))

Anyway, I unpack + fix import table + hook main.dll again.
Someone please help me test if it works fine or not.

Maybe I'll find some free time to setup this server ... and port some tools to S16. :))

The main is unpacked and never be packed again. Link:

works fine but anti-virus software notices bugs

can you help a main.exe + hook dll that anti-virus software accepts? Thank you

Back