[Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12141516171819202122232425262728293032 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 605
  1. #316
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! metallica is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    Tandil, ArgentiLocation
    403Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    Quote Originally Posted by WIZARDMASTER View Post
    Quest_mu table fullfilled is available but not working anyway.
    But was not realease by Legend.mu, its a contribute table right? I didnt see here https://github.com/DimensionGamers/L...rch?q=quest_mu
    Web Developer
    Tandil Ajedrez WebMaster
    MuX Online comming soon !!

  2. #317
    Ultimate Member WIZARDMASTER is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    186Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    Yes, i have this contributed one.

    But its not working by clicking on Phantom Shadow Soldier and if you login character first time created tutorial quest shows but if you relogin to the same char quest don't shows in client.

  3. #318
    Registered SorinPy is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    13Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    Did anyone managed to find out how evolution quests works?
    Fist evolution step have 2 phases, so first phase works for all characters but second one not , only for one...

  4. #319
    Ultimate Member WIZARDMASTER is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    186Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    Quote Originally Posted by SorinPy View Post
    Did anyone managed to find out how evolution quests works?
    Fist evolution step have 2 phases, so first phase works for all characters but second one not , only for one...
    What exactly don't work for you ?
    First step is to find Scroll of Emperor.
    Second step to find Broken Sword (depend on class).

    Click on Sabina in Devias, she must give you this quests.
    (Or click 'T' on keboard and look at tab 'Former', maybe you have got this quest)

  5. #320
    Registered SorinPy is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    13Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    Well, i dont have those tables filled, quest_evolution_* tables, i guess i missed something but i coudnt find anything

  6. #321
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! metallica is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    Tandil, ArgentiLocation
    403Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    Quote Originally Posted by SorinPy View Post
    Well, i dont have those tables filled, quest_evolution_* tables, i guess i missed something but i coudnt find anything
    We dont have original tables yet, but we have some from contributors

    I'll share the mine https://www.mediafire.com/file/ctzc0...42021.sql/file (i dont remember who made)
    Last edited by metallica; 18-04-21 at 10:10 PM.
    Web Developer
    Tandil Ajedrez WebMaster
    MuX Online comming soon !!

  7. #322
    Ultimate Member Sam3000 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    MoscowLocation
    187Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    Quote Originally Posted by EX1704 View Post
    Bug Report:

    1- BGM volume of the options menu does not change the volume of the game / the mute button does not mute.
    2- Pentagram box dropping the box itself and not pentagrams
    3- NPCS with name 123 in all
    4 - Sybol combinations does not work
    5 - Shadow Phanton Soldier not giving lv1 buff
    6- Quests don't work
    7- Moss merchant does not work
    8 - exchange item does not work
    9 - not receiving EXP
    10 - Change character = Disconnect
    11 - Select Server = Disconnect
    Sorry mate, i'm busy at work and cant update my repo.
    I wish i have time on week to update database and sources.

    3- NPCS with name 123 in all
    My repo without latest @mesosa commits, so mine client will crash when names not 123.
    Dunno why, but want to know.

  8. #323
    Ultimate Member VadimashRS is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    166Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    WZ apply today Season 16 2-1 on RED server
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/ztooo...Patch.zip/file
    Unpack any last main.....
    New earring support 3 mastery set options
    Level expended to 1350
    New map Aida Gray


    P.S.
    @myheart maybe help with unpacked main, need lot of offsets and packet code
    Last edited by VadimashRS; 20-04-21 at 10:32 AM.

  9. #324
    Registered AvalonMU is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    Quote Originally Posted by VadimashRS View Post
    WZ apply today Season 16 2-1 on RED server
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/ztooo...Patch.zip/file
    Unpack any last main.....
    New earring support 3 mastery set options
    Level expended to 1350
    New map Aida Gray


    P.S.
    @myheart maybe help with unpacked main, need lot of offsets and packet code
    Can you please share the new s16 2-1 client ? We cannot access the korea website

  10. #325
    Registered SorinPy is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    13Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    Quote Originally Posted by VadimashRS View Post
    Add new repo with Clients and patches
    Test Clients&Pach
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xpm...p/Mu_Test(KOR)
    Mu Red Clients&Patch
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3rikl4yxiuv15/Mu_Red
    Maybe this can help you

  11. #326
    Ultimate Member WIZARDMASTER is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    186Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    Do You have some fix for not walking mobs ?

    1) If mobs not see you = mobs not walking.
    2) If mobs attack you and you fast stand behind etc. rock = mobs not walking

  12. #327
    Registered SorinPy is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    13Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    I try to replicate your first problem but i can`t , ho do you know mobs are not walking? i never saw a mob not moving.
    Second one, maybe is something about monster threat, from what i see, mobs follow you for some time then they change behaviour and lose interest in you for a second, then ai take over and he is searching for a target again.Also they lose interest in you if you are not in a clear path. Maybe thats default AI behaviour

  13. #328
    Ultimate Member WIZARDMASTER is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    186Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    Quote Originally Posted by SorinPy View Post
    I try to replicate your first problem but i can`t , ho do you know mobs are not walking? i never saw a mob not moving.
    Second one, maybe is something about monster threat, from what i see, mobs follow you for some time then they change behaviour and lose interest in you for a second, then ai take over and he is searching for a target again.Also they lose interest in you if you are not in a clear path. Maybe thats default AI behaviour
    if i stand in place where i see mobs a little, they not moving.
    If i move get closer and no obstacle between us = mobs moving to attack me.
    If obstacle is between us = mob not atack me and stay freezed.
    (Im using source from Samik and You ?)

  14. #329
    Registered SorinPy is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    13Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    Quote Originally Posted by WIZARDMASTER View Post
    if i stand in place where i see mobs a little, they not moving.
    If i move get closer and no obstacle between us = mobs moving to attack me.
    If obstacle is between us = mob not atack me and stay freezed.
    (Im using source from Samik and You ?)
    Original source + tables from contribs , try to update your monster_ai_* tables, i have them from original repo and its fine

  15. #330
    Ultimate Member WIZARDMASTER is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    186Posts

    Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

    Ok, its fine now.
    AI working almost fine.

    Can You check this problem?
    When you playing as elf (with bow) or Gunner, if you hold left mouse button on the ground = you are moving constantly and the don't release left mouse button just move your mouse cursor on enemy.
    Do You see your character jump ahead ?
    Always as im going and move curson on enemy while moving my character jump ahead (and then shot.)
    Can You check this ?
    Last edited by WIZARDMASTER; 23-04-21 at 09:44 PM.



Advertisement