Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone figured out how to enable Channel Switch?
ueSZwkv - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Young

I made a fusion between server 0,18,19 to work only one serverID, making it possible to create sub servers. I believe that this channel change can navigate between subsers without having to logout, but I haven't studied how to enable this option.

mesosa - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Young

I made a fusion between server 0,18,19 to work only one serverID, making it possible to create sub servers. I believe that this channel change can navigate between subsers without having to logout, but I haven't studied how to enable this option.

Yup! I managed it too, but doesn't work. Think that something related to client. GameServer has a function for Server Warp on Protocol Core, so it must receive a request for it. Take a look at Player::ServerWarp function.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
search in game.settings database

most of the configuration of server, are there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

search in game.settings database

most of the configuration of server, are there

Thanks a lot bro. The element damage worked very well but the normal dmg looked does not work, always miss.

Dear all,

Anyone know why "/offattack" does not work as well.
When I tried to press "/offattack" the windows was closed automatically without any notification.
If I login with another account, I could not see the character that was offattack before.
Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can someone tell me how the password is encrypted?
tks
mesosa - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can someone tell me how the password is encrypted?
tks

How to create account:
INSERT INTO mu_online_login.accounts
(account, password, email, security_code, register, golden_channel, secured)
VALUES ('user2', SHA2(CONCAT("user2", ":", "123456"), 256), 'user2@email.com', '12digitsphra', NOW(), 1500434821, 1);

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

How to create account:
INSERT INTO mu_online_login.accounts
(account, password, email, security_code, register, golden_channel, secured)
VALUES ('user2', SHA2(CONCAT("user2", ":", "123456"), 256), 'user2@email.com', '12digitsphra', NOW(), 1500434821, 1);
thanks bro

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Legend.mu server source code S16 1.1

help me , why lorencia have not monster :(
where can I add other monster in loren ?
thanks

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've seen many github repos, and none of then fork the original release from mesosa nor Sam3000
Since the las commit from sam is on Mar 27 and
everyone is just downloading the mediafire links and reuploading their work raw without history

Was trying to combine all references to of any github in this thread but is kind of mest up.

A quick question for newcomers
What repository from all of them is the right one to contribute or most up to date?
since there are no forks and feels pretty bad practice.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All of them ar a fork from the original one (lgd-server) since there Is nothing big un the source the best choice Is fork the original.

Regarding the updates...all of them are related to database, you could use the spreadsheet that I created that contain all ofs the latest dbs

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to use this server on a VPS? Because I turned on the server without a problem but I can't log into the game, the client is not communicating with the server.

Reaction score

for people to want to modify the characters, customize the npc shop. can compile or download the release on github.

:tongue:

The app does not open.

Back