Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dear WIZARDMASTER,

Could you please share your fixes for those things?

Thanks a lot

Sorry but i didnt make it yet.
Quests i made by bypass Phantom Soldier, but not working like original, just quest accepting automatically.
AI basicly working ok but i see some differences between all previous mu servers (you know what i mean). Crywolf event AI not working as he should.
Pathfinding is very complicated there is no easy explanation how to do "1 mob stayed on 1 tile", but is possible to make it better (but still testing).
Next problem for me is if You have pressed down left mouse button and You just going through the map and if you will move cursor over mob, your character do something like "jump in".
Nobody helps me to fix custom wings (client side), i ask many times. I saw some people have this done.
Next things are easy fixable not not done: proper mobs in proper zones (in few maps), mobs abilities need to be added and more and more...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry but i didnt make it yet.
Quests i made by bypass Phantom Soldier, but not working like original, just quest accepting automatically.
AI basicly working ok but i see some differences between all previous mu servers (you know what i mean). Crywolf event AI not working as he should.
Pathfinding is very complicated there is no easy explanation how to do "1 mob stayed on 1 tile", but is possible to make it better (but still testing).
Next problem for me is if You have pressed down left mouse button and You just going through the map and if you will move cursor over mob, your character do something like "jump in".
Nobody helps me to fix custom wings (client side), i ask many times. I saw some people have this done.
Next things are easy fixable not not done: proper mobs in proper zones (in few maps), mobs abilities need to be added and more and more...

Yes, the character will be jumped in just a little, I do not think it is a big problem.
Current I'm facing the issue with Majestic skills, even though I already added the point to the skill but if I logout and login again, the point of that Majestic skill would be return to 0. Do you have any idea?
Thanks a lot

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes, the character will be jumped in just a little, I do not think it is a big problem.
Current I'm facing the issue with Majestic skills, even though I already added the point to the skill but if I logout and login again, the point of that Majestic skill would be return to 0. Do you have any idea?
Thanks a lot
Thats Is a problem with fk for the tablet please check my repo i think that i upload a fix for that github/azanoni

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thats Is a problem with fk for the tablet please check my repo i think that i upload a fix for that github/azanoni

Thanks but anw do you remember the name of table? Or any specific commit on your git repo ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone been like that ? I add monsters for new sub-server but it can't load monster.
MONSTER_ADD_CONTINUE - Attempt to add monster.... but dun have any monster in game.
mesosa - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
mesosa - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Has anyone been like that ? I make a newsub-server then add monsters for it but in game dun have anything. I think it becuz
MONSTER_ADD_CONTINUE - Attemp to add monster.....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Srry was in trello

It worked well, thanks bro. Anw, I'm facing the other problem with Majestic skill too, I can not put the point to these skills of gun

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you please send me the link of this data, or just database on your git repo.

Thanks bro.
You can check in mu_game.skill_tree_majestic
i think issue is here, let see some skill in row class "10" Gun crusher.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can check in mu_game.skill_tree_majestic
i think issue is here, let see some skill in row class "10" Gun crusher.
Thanks bro, it worked well :D.
Do you know the issue with miracle box.
For "horn of fenrir" it keep running forever except closing the game windows. The other lines are working well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For "horn of fenrir" it keep running forever except closing the game windows. The other lines are working well.

comehere bro :
sometimes i dun check ragezone, just dm me in discord.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

How did you get the moss? In mine, clicking on the npc does not open anything.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It worked well, thanks bro. Anw, I'm facing the other problem with Majestic skill too, I can not put the point to these skills of gun

same the problem, can tell me u how to fixed , I try edit in skill_tree_majestic but dont work !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

same the problem, can tell me u how to fixed , I try edit in skill_tree_majestic but dont work !
you need change a ID skill in skill_tree_majestic like a name skill in game bro.

@Young

I made a fusion between server 0,18,19 to work only one serverID, making it possible to create sub servers. I believe that this channel change can navigate between subsers without having to logout, but I haven't studied how to enable this option.

How can you make a new sub ? i can make it but it dun have monsters...log " MONSTER_ADD_CONTINUE - Attempt to add monster...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

comehere bro :
sometimes i dun check ragezone, just dm me in discord.

I already joined this group but do not know your ID bro.

Thanks a lot.

How did you get the moss? In mine, clicking on the npc does not open anything.

So I think you need to fulfill the database, I'm not sure which database for this NPC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Jinwoosan

you must make a SQL script to modify

mu_game.monster
column
[server]

modify all monsters from the server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

check if there's something in your mu_game.moss_merchant_section table.

It has something, hope it could help

-- Dumping structure for table mu_online_game.moss_merchant_section
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `moss_merchant_section`;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `moss_merchant_section` (
`id` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL,
`name` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
`required_item_1` smallint(6) NOT NULL,
`required_count_1` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`required_item_2` smallint(6) NOT NULL,
`required_count_2` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`required_item_3` smallint(6) NOT NULL,
`required_count_3` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`required_zen` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
`item_bag` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`enabled` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC;

-- Dumping data for table mu_online_game.moss_merchant_section: ~11 rows (approximately)
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `moss_merchant_section` DISABLE KEYS */;
INSERT INTO `moss_merchant_section` (`id`, `name`, `required_item_1`, `required_count_1`, `required_item_2`, `required_count_2`, `required_item_3`, `required_count_3`, `required_zen`, `item_bag`, `enabled`) VALUES
(0, 'Moss Sword Box', -1, 0, -1, 0, -1, 0, 1000000, 'MossMerchant01', 1),
(1, 'Moss Staff Box', -1, 0, -1, 0, -1, 0, 1000000, 'MossMerchant02', 1),
(3, 'Moss Scepter Box', -1, 0, -1, 0, -1, 0, 1000000, 'MossMerchant04', 1),
(4, 'Moss Stick Box', -1, 0, -1, 0, -1, 0, 1000000, 'MossMerchant05', 1),
(2, 'Moss Bow Box', -1, 0, -1, 0, -1, 0, 1000000, 'MossMerchant03', 1),
(5, 'Bless Jewelry Box', 7181, 1, -1, 0, -1, 0, 0, 'MossMerchant06', 0),
(6, 'Soul Jewelry Box', 7182, 1, -1, 0, -1, 0, 0, 'MossMerchant07', 0),
(7, 'Miracle Coin Box', 7581, 1, -1, 0, -1, 0, 0, 'MossMerchant08', 0),
(8, 'Mastery Accessories Box', 7181, 1, -1, 0, -1, 0, 0, 'MossMerchant09', 1),
(9, 'Guardian Box', 7181, 1, -1, 0, -1, 0, 0, 'MossMerchant10', 1),
(10, 'Miracle Moss', 7581, 3, 7181, 10, -1, 0, 0, 'MossMerchant11', 1);
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `moss_merchant_section` ENABLE KEYS */;