Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, anyway without DB you cant use this files :D
So, main and server compiled with vs2019, start to making DB schema, then input data.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

mesosa where you miss map from season 14 and 15 Atlans Abbys 1-3 & Scorched Canyon? :D

Sometimes i don't add maps on that list.

That's just a reference list. Server map list is dynamic and you can add any maps you want when you want.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I did with x32dbg.

This main one of them already has HOOK with main.dll?

Last edited:
Reaction score
If it helps.I started to recreate the tables too.The values still need to be revised (int, char, smallint,Relationships, foreign keys, etc.)

It is far from complete, but it is a start.

database_game:

database_login:

public repository:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it helps.I started to recreate the tables too.The values still need to be revised (int, char, smallint,Relationships, foreign keys, etc.)

database_game:

database_login:

make a public repository so everyone can update and contribute

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Managed to generate main.exe without the protections already with OEPFor those who want to use the Xteam based system.
Follows Main original that (Credit:VadimashRS) posted it.
Game.exe (Credit:MuEmu) Sourceto hook main.dll in the original main.
Main_UnPack.exe (Credit:periculoso)
Follow main.exe + game.exe

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

database_game:

database_login:

public repository:
Fix column types, like "look attach img"
mesosa - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

mesosa - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

You have this information from source

And your DB is wrong. For example:
CREATE TABLE accounts ( account_id INT NOT NULL,
vip_status int,
vip_duration int,
expanded_warehouse int,
expanded_warehouse_time TIMESTAMP DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
special_character int,
credits int,
web_credits int,
current_character int,
current_type int,
current_ip VARCHAR(45),
current_mac VARCHAR(45),
current_diskserial VARCHAR(45),
current_server int,
blocked int,
PRIMARY KEY (account_id) );

Check source, you can find that some columns from account_data table...

Login and log DB without foreign keys and indexes

MuDatabase.cpp => mu_online_characters
MuLogDatabase.cpp => mu_online_log
LoginDatabase.cpp => mu_online_login
GameDatabase.cpp => mu_online_game

MuEditorDatabase.cpp you can skip i think

mesosa btw, thx for game database screenshot :D
Most of queries in code

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have created a public repository to be able to contribute to the creation of the database schema.

Repository link:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This files are ****... by this reason the Author release this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hahahaha new account ???
of which of the three that sell s16 files are you hahahaha

It's normal that you don't know me, I'm someone who was out of the scene of MU online for a long time.

good bye

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's normal that you don't know me, I'm someone who was out of the scene of MU online for a long time.

good bye

all right dude that's a joke
look these files are something innovative, the only one I've seen doing this was lucianoivar who made some 0.65
the thing is that if they really are the Legend.mu files and if they are I congratulate them for the fact and novelty.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very, very good git link for everyone to help !!
guy only the server running on mysql is very but very innovative, I think about getting rid of windows for years which always makes everything very expensive.
the people who pay IGCN know this, they pay 500 euros a year.
it still has good hosting cost, anti-hack, domain ...

congratulations Dimension Gamers, very innovative!

if you don’t use it anymore, could you also share the s15 version files? that way we can understand the evolution of the code.

hack520.
why the revolt? does a new thing in the community mean it should be attacked?
what did these files do to you that generated such rudeness?
you should take a ban.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This server source code is not perfect.

As all can see, there is no defined programming pattern.

The project contains errors and we hope this forum users help to find them and fix for all.

We spent lot of time and effort to make something different. And here we are.

This project taught us a lot and we grew thanks to this. And we hope this happen to all of you too.

Very, very good git link for everyone to help !!
guy only the server running on mysql is very but very innovative, I think about getting rid of windows for years which always makes everything very expensive.
the people who pay IGCN know this, they pay 500 euros a year.
it still has good hosting cost, anti-hack, domain ...

congratulations Dimension Gamers, very innovative!

if you don’t use it anymore, could you also share the s15 version files? that way we can understand the evolution of the code.

hack520.
why the revolt? does a new thing in the community mean it should be attacked?
what did these files do to you that generated such rudeness?
you should take a ban.

Might be an angry user from the server or someone from this forum that don't want to show it's true identity.

This is going to happen again for sure.

This should become something like WoW private server community like Trinity Core.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

We don't have any tool for editing anything. We just have a simple script that decode / encode bmd files and lang file.

Share script please, because other bmd tools no decrypt above season 15 1-3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh lord , for the guys who dreaming of s16 server for free with no bugs well you can keep dreaming ^^ . There is a huge why behind this release and for legend closing. My guess is that you legend mu guys sit and worked so hard to get s16part1 and after some weeks part 2 and part 3 came out , on part 2 you found out that korea started adding some serious protections on their files and thats why you gave up , there is no chance you would give up a server like that with so many online players , your cost on legend mu was 100-200$ per month to keep it up and im pretty sure you were making more than that , there is no reason to close that server but you just want to leave glory before you leave not just a outdated server. Also it was pretty much a selfish move to release this files , like wth are you doing? You earn your money all this years and now that you got dissapointed with korea you had to release files and destroy the mu community? Well man you must be really mad. Anyhow , for the free dream mu administrators dont expect anything from here because until this files are ready to use season17 will go out , good luck upgrading the files to s17 :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh lord , for the guys who dreaming of s16 server for free with no bugs well you can keep dreaming ^^ . There is a huge why behind this release and for legend closing. My guess is that you legend mu guys sit and worked so hard to get s16part1 and after some weeks part 2 and part 3 came out , on part 2 you found out that korea started adding some serious protections on their files and thats why you gave up , there is no chance you would give up a server like that with so many online players , your cost on legend mu was 100-200$ per month to keep it up and im pretty sure you were making more than that , there is no reason to close that server but you just want to leave glory before you leave not just a outdated server. Also it was pretty much a selfish move to release this files , like wth are you doing? You earn your money all this years and now that you got dissapointed with korea you had to release files and destroy the mu community? Well man you must be really mad. Anyhow , for the free dream mu administrators dont expect anything from here because until this files are ready to use season17 will go out , good luck upgrading the files to s17 :)
That was sooo funny. Getting normal emulator base is destroying mu comminuty? LOL

Back