Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Check well there is in another log for sure

You are right, under ServerLink_log/Database, I got this error:

2021-03-25_00:00:03 INFO Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
2021-03-25_00:00:03 INFO DatabasePool 'database_character' opened successfully. 3 total connections running.
2021-03-25_00:00:49 ERROR SQL(p): INSERT INTO character_info (account_id, race, name, strength, agility, vitality, energy, leadership, life, mana, points, level, world, world_x, world_y, slot) VALUES (1, 32, 'Angel', 22, 25, 20, 15, 0, 80, 30, 0, 1, 3, 130, 130, 2)
[ERROR]: [1364] Field 'authority' doesn't have a default value
2021-03-25_00:00:49 ERROR Unhandled MySQL errno 1364. Unexpected behaviour possible.
2021-03-25_00:00:49 WARN Transaction aborted. 1 queries not executed.

Also, under ConnectServer_log/Database, I have this account error:
2021-03-25_00:00:02 INFO DatabasePool 'database_login' opened successfully. 3 total connections running.
2021-03-25_00:00:42 ERROR SQL(p): INSERT INTO accounts_status (account_id, server_group, current_server, start_server, dest_server, dest_world, dest_x, dest_y, warp_time, warp_auth_1, warp_auth_2, warp_auth_3, warp_auth_4, last_ip, last_mac, last_online, online, disk_serial) VALUES (1, 0, 0, 0, -1, -1, -1, -1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '192.168.1.200', '34:68:95:78:4F:AA', '2021-03-25 00:00:42', 1, 1691623990)
[ERROR]: [1364] Field 'type' doesn't have a default value
2021-03-25_00:00:42 ERROR Unhandled MySQL errno 1364. Unexpected behaviour possible.
2021-03-25_00:00:42 WARN Transaction aborted. 3 queries not executed.

What should I do for it?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good Point, Mulegend is there a strong reason for "INSERT DELAYED"? or is something that we could change on the source and use only INSERT with MYSQL 8.X?

You can use INSERT INTO, it depends on your computing power, remember that it is a log, it just lowers insert priority

"INSERT DELAYED, it gets an okay from the server at once, and the row is queued to be inserted when the table is not in use by any other threa"

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You are right, under ServerLink_log/Database, I got this error:

Also, under ConnectServer_log/Database, I have this account error:

What should I do for it?

You have answers in your log bro :D

[ERROR]: [1364] Field 'authority' doesn't have a default value
and here
[ERROR]: [1364] Field 'type' doesn't have a default value

design table and change on 0 default value

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated db
Updated all schemas, set not null where it needs
Done skill tables, missing skill_attack_time and some columns in skill_template, like rank and req_guild_status.
But skills are working.

Have 2 sets of tables, with '_orig' postfix for latest commit by mesosa and my currently in use.

Looking for other tables and thinking about starting to set foreign keys.

PS.
2021-03-27_02:59:38 ERROR LoadSkillLearn() item: 6642 +0
2021-03-27_02:59:38 ERROR LoadSkillRequire() skill: 736

In lorencia test NPC shops, skills, socket items and other.

PPS. if you set in character_info.first_time = 1 as default you will get wings and starter equipment.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorted out Sam3000 Do you know why my character doesn't gain experience or level up? Monsters rarely drop items, sometimes they drop an apple. Another question is how to increase the customer's resolution?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know why my character doesn't gain experience or level up?
In my repo no filled exp table, check original repo, didnt updated my.
Monsters rarely drop items, sometimes they drop an apple.
Apple is a default drop, same as filled tables, use original repo (Databse/Game for some tables).
I later update my repo.
Another question is how to increase the customer's resolution?
Use launcher or reg files.

Btw, server is still unplayable.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers
I will wait for your update
I'm doing tests and in principle I'm having these problems with xp, level and drop

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Sam3000
I updated my monster table by the one you made available on GitHub and when it was executed or GS crashed and generated a DUMP
Open the DUMP by visual studio and the error debug came to this line
CautIZT - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Before the GS closes, these messages appear
hVXdbVD - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

This only happens after using the Monster table that is in the monster - complete.sql
thghH4e - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Sam3000
I updated my monster table by the one you made available on GitHub and when it was executed or GS crashed and generated a DUMP
Open the DUMP by visual studio and the error debug came to this line
CautIZT - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Before the GS closes, these messages appear
hVXdbVD - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

This only happens after using the Monster table that is in the monster - complete.sql
thghH4e - [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums
Use source from mesosa github :D
And read
My source doesnt support latest commits.
I'm lazy to update, my current monsters is ok for for me.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
One thing. Im using compiled server from this thread, client with main from myheart + compiled main dll.
Client connecting to server, im login, character creatied then im in Lorencja at start. There is only 2 mobs loaded (in database).

Problem is: when i atacking a spider ther is always "miss", "miss" .... no damage. I update my character manually in database power=1000, agility = 1000, but still my attack are missed always only "miss" and i see attack speed "0/168" attack speed not changing even i upgrade agility.
Please help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
One thing. Im using compiled server from this thread, client with main from myheart + compiled main dll.
Client connecting to server, im login, character creatied then im in Lorencja at start. There is only 2 mobs loaded (in database).

Problem is: when i atacking a spider ther is always "miss", "miss" .... no damage. I update my character manually in database power=1000, agility = 1000, but still my attack are missed always only "miss" and i see attack speed "0/168" attack speed not changing even i upgrade agility.
Please help.

probably you have value = 0

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mix tables are added with data.

Check your world_template table

Thanks, gates working.

Next problem, how to make working Absolute Staff of Archangel dropped in Blood Castle.
It's disapear after i click to pick it up. Should be in inventory (but isn't) to complete quest.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
One big problem with skill tree.
When you add some points to e.g Twisting Slash skill then relog and skill is on bar but if you see its dissapear in skill tree.
And now you blocked all next skills.
Could someone have explanation of this ?
Please help.
Tested on Blade Knight and Master Gunner.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Legend.mu client & server source code S16 1.1

One big problem with skill tree.
When you add some points to e.g Twisting Slash skill then relog and skill is on bar but if you see its dissapear in skill tree.
And now you blocked all next skills.
Could someone have explanation of this ?
Please help.
Tested on Blade Knight and Master Gunner.
We have this issue, could be something related to the database or something related to a Main packet.

I Saw that the problem could be that the type on the database store a 0 (Zero) instead of 1(one), but i don't spend to much time on this

Back