Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Main 97d+99i Free Anti-Hack

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuEMU Anti-Hack+Server Protection Full Premium

MainChecksum+GetHacklist

As much as I decide to ignore this, users fail to install the patch that all (various) antivirus removes, chrome inclusive blocked. Any idea?.:*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if this anti-hack has no server side coded to gameserver or another standalone program it is a big shenanigans's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone help with a link for: " "
The current one is not working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MuEMU Anti-Hack+Server Protection Full Premium

MainChecksum+GetHacklist

Hello Sir,
I've made everything just like tutorial states...
Im launching main.exe via launcher, actually launcher writes to register IP and 44405 port (should it be 44405 for registry?)

Client starts to launch but than, while I'm on the game splash-screen Antihack notify me that there is memory injection (Improper memory change detected) and I'm temporary blocked. Server side log:
{TIME} [HackDetected][][] IpAddress: {IP}, HardwareId: {HWID}, DetectionType: MEMORY_DETECTION, CaptionName: , ProcessName:

And thats all... Have you any ideas on how to fix it?

Last edited:
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello Sir,
I've made everything just like tutorial states...
Im launching main.exe via launcher, actually launcher writes to register IP and 44405 port (should it be 44405 for registry?)

Client starts to launch but than, while I'm on the game splash-screen Antihack notify me that there is memory injection (Improper memory change detected) and I'm temporary blocked. Server side log:
{TIME} [HackDetected][][] IpAddress: {IP}, HardwareId: {HWID}, DetectionType: MEMORY_DETECTION, CaptionName: , ProcessName:

And thats all... Have you any ideas on how to fix it?

MemoryGuardNumber = 3 MemoryGuardNumber = 2

MemoryGuardSwitch = 1 for 0 disable security

maybe it helps you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @masterru,

I setup 97D.04 version Mu Server successfully. However, I login from the client then
I got this issue every time I login to the server.

Game Server closed because Authentication Server is closed.
Masteru - [Release] Main 97d+99i Free Anti-Hack - RaGEZONE Forums

Server OS: Windows Server 2016 Datacenter.
Client OS: Windows 7

How can I fix this issue? Can you help me?

Thanks,

Back