Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MMT Official Season II (Eng)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Added glow.dll and textures.dll?

Havn't added yet can take some While to find and if the DLLs contain offsets we can't use it unlesswe have the source :(:

Meanwhile Im about to release 1.00.03

Fixes are GS_CS Socket Serial Error Fixed
New Config to Enable or Disable GameGuard CheckSum for Server owners wanting to use GameGaurd.

Gyvastis
Reaction score
You mean becouse of changed protocol we can't just easily hook dll?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You mean becouse of changed protocol we can't just easily hook dll?

Well Every main.exe has different offsets right depending on whether these dlls are only designed to work on 1 Version of Main or whether it works on all need more info etc I will research it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Version 1.00.03 Ready to GO :thumbup:

I need Sleep now But tomorrow I code a Whole new Unique Fix For Dk and Bk skills being used with no weapon.

The Idea is to Create a Protocol Related Fix and when the character attempts to use the Skills without a wepon it will not work :):
and a message ingame to the character is sent
"You must have a weapon Equiped to use this Skill"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wingsofhell thnx a lot for main, but it is with textures fix or without for now?

Gyvastis
Reaction score
Anyone has this error on ranking server? I noticed just now (version 1.00.03)
Avenged - [Release] MMT Official Season II (Eng) - RaGEZONE Forums

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone has this error on ranking server? I noticed just now (version 1.00.03)
i got this error a few weeks ago in other version and reason was connection to database,recheck all settings in ranking server,odbc and if Ranking database exista(or MuOnline_Ranking)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUGS !!!! Zen drop bug if u are in party then u will get 100 zen only and no jewels :S :S

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Server Files Mirror Link:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to disable all cash shop? I don't need it and if this is off, on game if you will press "x" (cash shop) you will have trouble must to reconnect cose can't use any buttons, can't use any shops etc.. Need to disable all cash shop..:mad:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i cant enter on stadium how fixxx ???????:sneaky2:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And what the hell its not 100% CPU becuase its packed Look Im using Duel Core Processor 2.2Ghz and Im Running 74%, Maybe you have bad config or maybe you bought your PC from a Gypsy but I will unpack anyway .......

Er Invalid socket.... are you running windows 2003 sp2? I dunno man all I can say is i keep testing these files on my server machine and my comps at home all i do is change the Ips and the password and everything is sweet as

Hmm Btw 1.00.02 just fixed the GS_CS to run I made 1 mistake on the interface function.

what you mean so, is there the GS-CS from 1.00.02 update have one error at interface function?? if yes maybe thats the reason for my problem... i'm running my server under WXP SP3

with an AMD ~ 1.4 GHZ 1.536 mb ram (i'm making eoconomy for buy a playstatoin3, so i wont upgrade my pc, since i'm poor to buy pc new parts ...)

cya xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys , when I try to add more maps in movereq in mmtdata Gameserver gives me an error thats says this :

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
any have ( goods gate.txt and Monstersetbase ????

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tried different combinations in ANTIHACK system in COMMONSERVER.CFG but EvilSpirit, CommetFall and IceStorm for SM not work over the 9000-9500 energy. Everything else works very well. New Sets from Season IV without Glow Effect look stupid for me. On your screen, gnomiux, New Sets look better.

EDIT: After using 2 Chaos Cards you must sell items from them to be able to use 3rd Chaos Card, otherwise you receive "Dupe Items" warning.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would be a good option to limit the amount of jewel of life in item
+16 or +28

;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back