Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Launcher + Autoupdate + webzen template

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Can I use the SS2 server using BOR Connect server with this launcher? I got "the update server offline" message.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help, the launcher cannot run with encrypted mu.ini files
myheart - [Release] MU Launcher + Autoupdate + webzen template - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
myheart - [Release] MU Launcher + Autoupdate + webzen template - RaGEZONE Forums

Mu.ini
Code:
[LAUNCHER]
S12 = 0
updateurl = http://192.168.2.100/update

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Who knows how to defeat the error: "AH01797: client denied by server configuration"? It appears, when the launcher checks for updates.

I am using Apache 2.4.I put it right everywhere: Require all grantedbut the error does not go away.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not working for me, all updated files size are 0kb, files are empty instead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i change image? i have try to a rename the image from the site but no success can anyone help please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all please if anybody knows why actual launcher is not running with antihack :(???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone know how to insert new languages like portuguese and spanish into the source?

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Edit: never mind

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP ME DEV ERROR nameof does not exist in the current context

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Desperate; 8979616] Tengo la fuente IGC.dll IGCN s9 pero no tengo elixe.DLL ¿me pueden ayudar a agregar esta fuente, por favor amigo [/ QUOTE]

Hello! Have you managed to get it up and running with the IGC.dll source? if that's where you did it ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cannot update folders inside the game only the main folder of the client ? I tried to make update on the sounds and downloads them directly into the main folder, not into data/music for example ?
How this can be fixed or its just for the main directory ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Desperate; 8979616] Tengo la fuente IGC.dll IGCN s9 pero no tengo elixe.DLL ¿me pueden ayudar a agregar esta fuente, por favor amigo [/ QUOTE]

Hello! Have you managed to get it up and running with the IGC.dll source? if that's where you did it ...

I did it. yaa it's work with IGC.dll

Back