• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Mu Online Client Toolsets (Testing on S13)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, I haven't logged in for a long time.
^.^ Really amazing to see that MuLegend releasing their source.

Just share a bit of my toolset. It's basically just a collection of many small scripts but I'm gathering them back in 1 project. Still updating... (may stop anytime ^.^ no promise)

For now, it has tools for lang.mpr and some .bmd.

Source + Tools:
MuClientTools

Ps: I will be back then leave like a wind again again again ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@solarismu
do you intend to add support for map, 3d models, animations and particles?

thanks for the excellent project! :)
Yes, It’ll be there in further updates.

Btw, someone asked how to read the txt file easier... my recommendation: Open it in Excel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man I've been looking for something like this for a long time. I will definitely be following it closely and if you need any help, let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have client + source S16.2 but it seems the items files and many other things are incomplete, can you update to the next version?
look forward to from you <3 <3 <3

Back