Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Which tool to create account with latest database from ashlay because I cant manually create account in memb_info table, it not allow me to fill in password as its default null value

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which tool to create account with latest database from ashlay because I cant manually create account in memb_info table, it not allow me to fill in password as its default null value

use titan editor , enable md5 in config, the only thing u could do with this editor is create account

i added all jewels to npc, but when trying to move/use/trade them i get that.

[ANTI-HACK][Serial 0 Item] [UseItem] (test)(ADMIN) Item(ÃູÀǺ¸¼®)
Pos(15)

[ANTI-HACK][Serial 0 Item] [MoveItem] (test)(ADMIN) Item(ÃູÀǺ¸¼®) Pos(15)

any ideas how to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
error-L1 : Request to receive Warehouse information doesn't match the user. [][9000]error-L1 : Request to receive Warehouse information doesn't match the user. [][9000]
Can someone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error-L1 : Request to receive Warehouse information doesn't match the user. [][9000]error-L1 : Request to receive Warehouse information doesn't match the user. [][9000]
Can someone help me?

edit: solved, everything working correctly.

to fix it open GameServerR_2008.exe with HEX editor and search for those ips

and change to your ip, then save

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This method is useless!!

edit: solved, everything working correctly.

to fix it open GameServerR_2008.exe with HEX editor and search for those ips

and change to your ip, then save

This method is useless!!

cow

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Known bugs:
/post command doesn't work
gs crash when click Dimensional Gate

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
error-L1 : Request to receive Warehouse information doesn't match the user. [][9004]

Is there anyone to help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Season 12 Test

A number of bugs have occurred due to a database problem.
Database has been replaced.
This server is happy with the test results.

Screenshots:

bC1plNG - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

HpycFCE - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

P27BKkP - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

uWEWaki - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

XsaHm8A - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

eM7MO9h - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

djf426v - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Vi8WiTH - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

EMbpkt8 - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

8CEsBTX - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Z69GtFi - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

4D36WJN - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Xi4gS5H - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

you can share for me thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RUN OK: ExDB,ChatServer,EventServer,RankingServer,nJoinServer

But run DataServer Error:
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Any idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RUN OK: ExDB,ChatServer,EventServer,RankingServer,nJoinServer

But run DataServer Error:
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Any idea?

have you replaced some files in DATA folder? Or changed some files' content in DATA. If you did, try unzipping and using the original DATA, and check if the problem solved.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have you replaced some files in DATA folder? Or changed some files' content in DATA. If you did, try unzipping and using the original DATA, and check if the problem solved.
I just changed IP, Serial
Have you used the tool WZEncFilesEditor.exe to change SQL user & pass in file dataserver.ini.dat?
Of course, only on my computer is Error!
I try running on another computer, it works!
Try with nJoinServer no error, with JoinServer will see error: procedure wz_check_idpas
And GameServer exit, when I click Login! (any type, including user exists)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use win server 2008 everything is fine but when login to play gameserver automatically break

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I use win server 2008 everything is fine but when login to play gameserver automatically break
me too, need some help, who can share the memory address of the GS original IP pls?:love:

Last edited:
Back