Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone share all files DB why only have MuOnline db please can some share all other DB for this server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I liked the repack I've been working on it for many years without playing, I'm seeing that GameserverCS is a test someone managed to put 100% and without being test, thank you. Sorry for bad english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working on this version, I'm implementing new items from season 13 and stabilizing client with server, all events running weapons and a new wing above the custom conquer, of course not yet a lvl4 wing, but this is getting very good, I wonder if Someone managed to remove Decrypt1 from GS_CS, ARCA, BATLECORE and MARKET, here are some photos.
Screen(08_25-11_20)-0001 - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums
Screen(08_25-11_20)-0002 - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums
Screen(08_25-11_26)-0005 - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums
Sem título - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm finishing stabilizing the database structures with the game, so I'll post a more accurate update to help remove the Decrypt1 option to test the rest of the modifications made and stabilize the rest with the client, I'm testing the cashshop options is almost over , everything will be in English, I consider currently the best free platform for work currently.

You can work starting from this base that Jorge2016 from Forum Tuservermu started working, contains the .pdb files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm finishing stabilizing the database structures with the game, so I'll post a more accurate update to help remove the Decrypt1 option to test the rest of the modifications made and stabilize the rest with the client, I'm testing the cashshop options is almost over , everything will be in English, I consider currently the best free platform for work currently.

You can work starting from this base that Jorge2016 from Forum Tuservermu started working, contains the .pdb files
@alemao
I look forward to your updated post. I'll help you test this version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change port Data/CashShopOption.dat
Serch:
Code:
ShopServerPort        = 45613            // 샵 서버 포트
to
Code:
ShopServerPort        = 45644            // 샵 서버 포트
CashShop connected!

Please upload DB MSSQL 2008.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At the entrance to the game world, disconnect occurs.
How to deal with this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not strange, but I did not find the IP address. Does not find the address.
What address should I look for?

P.S. Found! 192.168.1.21
Thx Work!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@alemao
I look forward to your updated post. I'll help you test this version.

Thanks for the help, I'm working to make it very good and stable, there is someone who has some .pdb editor that saves in .exe, thanks

Back