Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my organization and modifications to the GS compiled in DEBUG with PDB + MAP posted
Prints:eek:tt:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone has tool to edit for this server because after changing using tool available, the figure return to original (for example I adjust the Agility of a character from 50 to 500, but when I login to game, it's still 50), so I have to adjust in database directly (SQL).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone share All working DB for this server?

Thank!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why doesn't the resolution change? in main

should work with the registry keys right? sorry double post but not work forum...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone please help me on 2 things:
- 1. The amount of time for drop item from mobs disappear: I want to set it like 10s, but cannot find where in the server to do so
- 2. The compatible website for reset/ add point/ create account as there werer no /add command or /reset command in the server = & I don't know about coding at all.
Thank you very much for your time!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone please help me on 2 things:
- 1. The amount of time for drop item from mobs disappear: I want to set it like 10s, but cannot find where in the server to do so
- 2. The compatible website for reset/ add point/ create account as there werer no /add command or /reset command in the server = & I don't know about coding at all.
Thank you very much for your time!

I don't know what does this mean.

but you should edit time in IGC_CommonServer.cfg

ZenDurationTime, ItemDisapearTime, LootingTime.

2, This server have /add command and /reset command.

/addstr | /addene | /addagi | /addvit | /addcmd
/reset

edit this option in IGC_Common and custom/ResetSystem

why doesn't the resolution change? in main

should work with the registry keys right? sorry double post but not work forum...
you need to use this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!, Is There Anyone Have A New Database, Restored Database File, Or Scripts? Because I Use MSQL 2008 R2, Is Not Compatible, I Would Be Appreciate For You Guys, If You Helped! Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I begin test this Server
Normal Server: Run Ok
CS Server: Run OK (Need crack drive N:)
Client: Run OK
CASHSHOP: Run OK (Need Setup Cashshop Management -Original from webzen)
4e8b33d9924f63113a5e - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's kind of interesting, I don't know if there is any other interesting sharing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
which version of sql server should i use? i have 2012 express but i cant restore the backup because of 10gb limitation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
advice, use the SRC because the reading of the archives is disastrous
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back