Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you using other language in main?
I mean, other than eng por or spn?

i use ENG
en_US.txt
ServerCode = 0
ServerLanguage = Lang\\en_US.txt
all good eng but problem, same
i download new client + copy new Text.bmd in folder client (CUSTOM) and same problem (no show level and other)

my file Text.txt. this file i coding encoder
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Mix item +10. why need life + ancient of metal ? where change

Last edited:
Reaction score
Level is ok here. i have sure that is related with main language or bad configuration at client.
Anyway here is a small fix to warehouse text

Ps. Try to put directly on client

View attachment Path.zip

A small work for next update: Lua script + SQL supporting

Sj29fQq - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

:junglejane:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Level is ok here. i have sure that is related with main language or bad configuration at client.
Anyway here is a small fix to warehouse text

Ps. Try to put directly on client

View attachment 166645

A small work for next update: Lua script + SQL supporting

Sj29fQq - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

:junglejane:

Replaced you Text.bmd and Main.dll, nothing has changed, I do not understand what the problem is, before the upgrade everything worked. I will expect more global updates, maybe someone will have the same problem as me. Thanks for the help, and updates.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GameServer and GameServerCS asks for a file called ScriptMain.lua and in the folder it is named as Main.lua

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make GameServer and GameServerCS open Main.lua, not ScriptMain.lua
Снимок1_LI - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums Снимок_LI - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi folks, server updated to run better the lua script system.
I still fixing some issues related here, thanks for using it!

thank you for your work.
I fix my problem language, it may be helpful to someone, need use Client/Registry/Language_Eng.reg and lvl res mr good work )
P.S fix please Mix. +10 + 11 +12 need jewel of metal

Reaction score
thank you for your work.
I fix my problem language, it may be helpful to someone, need use Client/Registry/Language_Eng.reg and lvl res mr good work )
P.S fix please Mix. +10 + 11 +12 need jewel of metal

+10 and more mixes are working. Only show the needed item. You can edit mix.bmd if you want. Is not a bug...
mingxin
No, i cam manage versions in gdrive only..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
+10 and more mixes are working. Only show the needed item. You can edit mix.bmd if you want. Is not a bug...
@mingxin
No, i cam manage versions in gdrive only..
1. how use this RANK LuaScript. I write /rank and /rank CharName nothink reaction
2. How reset 3D camera in game ?
3. Wigs Custom 2.5, Season 13 Wing, Season 8 Wing can mix chaos mashine in game ? or only buy shop and other

Last edited:
Back