Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get the following message when attempting to run the sql script: "The module 'UFN_MD5_ENCODEVALUE' depends on the missing object 'master..XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.The module 'UFN_MD5_CHECKVALUE' depends on the missing object 'master..XP_MD5_CheckValue'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists."

I've run both the ODBC and ODBC_x64 on Windows 10 Pro and Windows Server 2008 R2. The registration entries appear to be successful. Anyone else have this issue when installing the server?

Reaction score
I get the following message when attempting to run the sql script: "The module 'UFN_MD5_ENCODEVALUE' depends on the missing object 'master..XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.The module 'UFN_MD5_CHECKVALUE' depends on the missing object 'master..XP_MD5_CheckValue'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists."

I've run both the ODBC and ODBC_x64 on Windows 10 Pro and Windows Server 2008 R2. The registration entries appear to be successful. Anyone else have this issue when installing the server?

This is nota a bug is a message, you can ignore it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is nota a bug is a message, you can ignore it

Ah ok, Thanks. It looks like when I try to run DataServer and JoinServer, I get the following message: "Impossivel conectar com ODBC MuOnline_EX501, Verifique se executou corretamente"

Do I need to change DataServer.config/JoinServer.config files (i.e. USER/PASS) ? I changed the IP in Data>Custom>Main.bmd to my local ip4 on client side, but I can't connect yet probably due to the DataServer/JoinServer.exes.

Again, I have run both ODBC and ODBC_x64. I am now testing this on your development configuration: Windows 8.1, SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2012, and then utilizing SQL Server Management Studio to run the SQL scripts from server directory (MuServer_EX501>Tools>MuOnline_EX501).

I've read every message in this forum thread, but can't quite seem to get things up and running yet. Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

2. Bug. C:\MuServer_EX501\Data\Util\Filter.txt
i write text "duck", go game and write "duck" server lagg not work write + problem login game after login and pass error all plaers. cheack this please

Last edited:
Reaction score
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

2. Bug. C:\MuServer_EX501\Data\Util\Filter.txt
i write text "duck", go game and write "duck" server lagg not work write + problem login game after login and pass error all plaers. cheack this please

1 :lol: It is the macro system from muonline, what is the problem :lol:
2. I did not understand, did you configured filter.txt? I will investigate this thanks
Zeusifer
You need to execute both ODBC to get JoinServer & DataServer working.
After this, change only password in configuration files.

It is working fine on MuServer_EX501 database, if you changed Database name, you just need to configure it on JoinServer + DataServer configuration files, also change the ODBC to use other database name than MuOnline_EX501

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 :lol: It is the macro system from muonline, what is the problem :lol:
2. I did not understand, did you configured filter.txt? I will investigate this thanks
@Zeusifer

It is working fine on MuServer_EX501 database, if you changed Database name, you just need to configure it on JoinServer + DataServer configuration files, also change the ODBC to use other database name than MuOnline_EX501

Srry my low level english, test it C:\MuServer_EX501\Data\Util\Filter.txt add/create (word)text anything, go game and test write this text and see result all chat OFF, problem go game all users after login panel, laggg

Reaction score
Srry my low level english, test it C:\MuServer_EX501\Data\Util\Filter.txt add/create (word)text anything, go game and test write this text and see result all chat OFF, problem go game all users after login panel, laggg

Yes i will fix it in next release :fanny:

k2prouds
Server updated with fix of chat filter...
Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Zeusifer

Thank you! All servers appear to be running, and when I run main.exe from the Client, I can now see the Valhala server. However, when I click "Valhalla-Gold Server 1" to login, I eventually get "You are disconnected from the server." message. When I check the client-side error logs (MU Season 5.5>Logs>Error.txt) I see the following message:

> Loading ok.[Connect to Server] ip address = <my_local_ip_goes_here:tongue:>, port = 44405> Login Scene init success.Send Request Server List.Success Receive Server List.Success Receive Server List.[ReceiveServerConnect][Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue][Connect to Server] ip address = mu.dyndns.tv, port = 55900Failed to connect. 2020/02/25 04:31

It looks like there is a problem connecting to port 55900, which is the GameServer. When I look at the GameServer from the server-side StartUp tool, the GameServer looks like its running fine.

Any clue as to why the client can't connect to the GameServer? Sorry to keep bothering :blushing:

Reaction score
You did not changed client address:
Code:
[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue][Connect to Server] ip address = mu.dyndns.tv, port = 55900Failed to connect. 2020/02/25 04:31

To change it:

Go to Tools folder, open main.txt change settings, click in encoder to generate .bmd files.
After that, copy .bmd files to Data/Custom folder in client.
And try to connect again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You did not changed client address:
Code:
[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue][Connect to Server] ip address = mu.dyndns.tv, port = 55900Failed to connect. 2020/02/25 04:31

To change it:

Go to Tools folder, open main.txt change settings, click in encoder to generate .bmd files.
After that, copy .bmd files to Data/Custom folder in client.
And try to connect again.

Hmm, I did go to tools and change main.txt to use my local IP, and then ran Encode, copied all the generated files and pasted them into Data/Customer in the client directory - This was the only way I was able to get the client to show the "Valhalla - Gold Server 1" login screen when running mu.exe. However, when I click Valhalla - Gold Server 1 to log into the game, the client freezes and eventually says, "You have been disconnected from the server".

UPDATE:
I got it to work! I had to change the IP address in ConnectServer>ServerList. Thank you!! Server looks good :drool:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bug Elvelend 2 +- 98/60 coord. I run player forward or backward, and the character self-teleports to Lorenica.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I disconnect when attempting to teleport to Crywolf - any reason why?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I disconnect when attempting to teleport to Crywolf - any reason why?
I test teleport good work, maybe bad confgis IP/PORT GameServerCS 55909 check it or port close.

1. In the game store (XSHOP) missing, Black Dragon Gloves, if you have special editor XSHOP add please, manually I couldn't do it. .

2. "FIX AGI BUG" does not work correctly, i have stats all 65.000, and use the skill, which is where the game starts lagg . . Elf skills same, other class not tested.

3. In game "Small Wings" can't sell in shop, and it cannot be thrown away, don't know this bug or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
1. In the game store (XSHOP) missing, Black Dragon Gloves, if you have special editor XSHOP add please, manually I couldn't do it. .

2. "FIX AGI BUG" does not work correctly, i have stats all 65.000, and use the skill, which is where the game starts lagg . . Elf skills same, other class not tested.

3. In game "Small Wings" can't sell in shop, and it cannot be thrown away, don't know this bug or not.

1. I will see it, thanks!

2. I will see these bugs, for DL Birds skill is a lot of laggy, can fix it trying to change effect level in options, if not you can try to download one of theses "Anti-Lag path's" arround the forum and test it.

3. I will see about it too, thanks again.
k2prouds

Ps. I have updated server today.

Back