Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Is there any way to add map 5 on the client? I copied the files from map five, but he disconnected

The error:
[ResourceGuard] Check Integrity... : data\local\Gameguard.csr
[ResourceGuard] Error: cannot open data\local\Gameguard.csr file.
[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]
Destroy

Reaction score
Hello, is the project still relevant?

have same problem sometimes this happening

We all wait, but how you can see, 2 years without any update.
I used those files 3 weeks, configured how i liked, added customs, scripts, etc, but some bugs stoped me to continue work on these files.
I spent many hours just to add custom items, i spent many days on configs, but i quit. What it remains was experience on mu server files.
Now i work on season 6 project.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have crashed again:

We all wait, but how you can see, 2 years without any update.
I used those files 3 weeks, configured how i liked, added customs, scripts, etc, but some bugs stoped me to continue work on these files.
I spent many hours just to add custom items, i spent many days on configs, but i quit. What it remains was experience on mu server files.
Now i work on season 6 project.

I think that until the successful completion, there is very little left, the project is very good, there is nothing like it now, a big minus because of the crashes, this project is the best I've seen lately from free

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums
if the server is running for a long time, the information on the server programs is no longer available
P.S I use VPS WIN SRV2012R2 (win2008r2 no use reason not supported and have bugs)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
to you all watching this files: @SmileYzn
Nshell said:
SmileYzn is one of the best Mu Coders working for free and doesn't even accepts donations, there isn't any post from @SmileYzn providing a link for donations... hes truly working for the love of MuOnline Comunity.
all @SmileYzn asks is reports of bugs so he can fix them, also @SmileYzn asks for good suggestions to make the server and client unique.
@k2prouds [...]yes there's something going on with CServerDisplayer::paintAllInfo() Function.
@k2prouds tell me truly, is that anything that needs @SmileYzn urgent attention?
if the server is running for a long time, the information on the server programs is no longer available
P.S I use VPS WIN SRV2012R2 (win2008r2 no use reason not supported and have bugs)

@k2prouds if the server is crashing I'm more inclined into bad configs on your end. Take a look at your configs, I'm sure you have some error in some config that when that setting is used makes your server crash. Ofc I might be wrong, but, I might also be right!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have small bug Summon DL. If you have party, go reset Lorencia and have 1 level, dl can teleport you LaCleaon and player make fast Reset. how fix this ? i know summon normal funkcion game but how can edit this ?

Reaction score
Hi folks, someone can enter in contact?
I need someone to help to tests for the next update. Send-me a PM.
k2prouds
To enable socket set bonus you need to complete set like ancient system.

Ps. I not forget the server!
But in this times that we passing due to pandemic, i'm out of time to work correctly in server.
I think it is better have more time bettwen updates than do a crappy work.

Thanks for testing people! :fanny:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
very good job.
the server is nice and fun to play.
I have a question on how to switch from a free account to a vip account.
I read all the questions and doubts, I went through the files on the server but I didn't find where to change.

muito bom trabalho.
o servidor está agradável e divertido de jogar.
Tenho uma pergunta como mudar uma conta gratuita para uma conta vip.
li todos as pergunta e dúvidas, repassei os arquivos do servidor mais não achei a onde mudar.

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I read the whole topic, but i didnt found the answer what i looking for.
So: If i want to join chaos castle the server says: The level of cloack of invisibility is incorrect.
Any ideas how to fix it? :/

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I read the whole topic, but i didnt found the answer what i looking for.
So: If i want to join chaos castle the server says: The level of cloack of invisibility is incorrect.
Any ideas how to fix it? :/

I have entered in envent normally here, maybe already fixed for next update.

very good job.
the server is nice and fun to play.
I have a question on how to switch from a free account to a vip account.
I read all the questions and doubts, I went through the files on the server but I didn't find where to change.

muito bom trabalho.
o servidor está agradável e divertido de jogar.
Tenho uma pergunta como mudar uma conta gratuita para uma conta vip.
li todos as pergunta e dúvidas, repassei os arquivos do servidor mais não achei a onde mudar.

You can modify at MEMB_INFO table.
Or just put to sell "Paid Channel Access Ticket" on CashShop: Level is VIP Plan (1, 2, 3 etc) and duration (Expire time) is the time of vip plan.

EDIT: Added a basic MuHelper (MuBot) functions to latest client.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear developer of this masterpiece. Could you please give a client version without MuHelper.
There are too many mistakes in it.
Is it possible to use the Avanta cliker?
And add plz happy Hour event :kiss:

Last edited:
Back