Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Reaction score
Dear developer of this masterpiece. Could you please give a client version without MuHelper.
There are too many mistakes in it.
Is it possible to use the Avanta cliker?
And add plz happy Hour event :kiss:

It already have happy hour event it is the EventDrop at Custom\EventDrop.txt if i remember xD

I do not know about these "Clickers", and what mistakes are in helper?

Ps.
I fixed helper only to open with Z key that is the correct from MuHelper on S6.
Also updated Server & client, check Changelogs for more details.

And finally made a decent EventItembags + Shops configuration :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mubot errors remained. When you press Z, you can't move anymore. The z button also works in the chat.
Can I add a movement radius to it ? he just runs away from the spot:*:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums
This is an awesome server, i installed everything according to the thread, i enter the game, i play for 5 minutes and i get reconnecting message on the screen, and it takes forever, also in my GS appears this message "gam
e response error causes conclusion", what should i do?

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Part1zanBelarus

I'm fixing problems related with mubot, about skilltree yes it works!
fro0st
I do not know what is happening, but always test the server locally here and never had such disconnects.
I really do not know, you can try to check configuration.

Ps.
192.168.237.1 is my local lan IP address, in a VPS/Host is the global IP or address.
I recommend you to check firewall or any protection related. And let-me ask: Windows 10 right? haha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Main.exe crash,
Error log -
Main Scene init success. 2020/12/09 01:50
АОµ¦Ѕєё¦ °шАЇЗП°ЕіЄ DeleteѕшАМ »зїлЗПїґАЅData\World4\leaf01.tga(0x00007695)->Data\World4\leaf01.jpg
[ResourceGuard] Check Integrity... : data\local\Gameguard.csr
[ResourceGuard] Error: cannot open data\local\Gameguard.csr file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after a while, main is closed
Link dmp file

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
. I tried to /mreset at lvl 400 and RS 2 MR 0 but system says:
"Your resets is 400, you need reset 380 to do a Master Reset"
NVM this one. got it. common sense. lol

i Have problem with boxes. They don't drop anything, just the same of what they are.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I fixed Master Reset Message for next update, waiting to do something better on GameServer before post haha xD

EDIT:

MuServer & Full Client are updated today!

Ps. Check changelogs file for more details!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I fixed Master Reset Message for next update, waiting to do something better on GameServer before post haha xD

EDIT:

MuServer & Full Client are updated today!

Ps. Check changelogs file for more details!

I think no need for mreset. its already max master skill. For me i remove the MR O from " Lvl 400 RS 4 MR 0" now its "Level 400 RS4". Thank you very much for updating. God Bless You and Merry Christmas.

Btw. can you please put it in another download for your update. like update1, update2....so we wont be downloading all client and server everytime you update. Tnx again. More Power to you.

Reaction score
Bro is terrible to update one by one haha since i can't manage it to do in this way :p

Ps. Check ResetManager file i update text files too with correct values, you just need to adjust it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bro is terrible to update one by one haha since i can't manage it to do in this way :p

Ps. Check ResetManager file i update text files too with correct values, you just need to adjust it

Sorry, I'm in a place that internet is so slow.. I will try to check it after i finished my download in client.
Ouch need to restart download. request time-out.

Drop boxes not yet fix?
pLSOxql - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

K1FAFC - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Did you can try to change eventItemBags with other files bro, i just did not know what's happen with server.
Also when get fixed is only in serverside, do not need to update whole client xD

Ps. i will check this today since i'm out of time haha

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Did you can try to change eventItemBags with other files bro, i just did not know what's happen with server.
Also when get fixed is only in serverside, do not need to update whole client xD

Ps. i will check this today since i'm out of time haha

Ok. I will give you feedback. Tnx. Merry Christmas.. :)
The same. change all eventitembag.

Last edited:
Back