Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you checked personal code check on gameserver.ini or just checked what is the correct password genrated at memb_info table?

yes i tried to insert the password that in the Memb_info table but it didnt helped , but now after i did what you told me to do in the gameserver.ini it works :)

im really grateful :laugh:

hey smileYzN how can i do that each reset grants "XXX" Wcoins and Goblin Coins?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server with Season 5.5 SmileY base

You create the account from the LOGIN

Download

In case you want to do some test of the most recent update

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Visual bug!
1 - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums 3 - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have found two bugs with the client.

1- When clicking on the XShop banner, it takes you to the website, but it opens the website again and again every time you try to return to the client (I'm using windowed mode).
2- If you remove the InGameShopScript files inside Data\InGameShopScript\512.2011.006, it will reset the XShop to the original items (I think the originals from Mu Online) and it will let you buy one of the free items, and then will give you an excellent Light Plate Armor +15. That can be sold for a lot of zen.

SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Any thoughts on how can I start to fix this problem? Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi SmileYzn,

I see there are both WAN IP and 127.0.0.1 IP addresses on the server files. I want to know should I change all 127.0.0.1 to my public IP ?. If I do, then any issue happens?.

Why do we change public IP at some files only, while other files in the other folder we still keep the local 127.0.0.1?
Pls could you help to explain the rules to me.

Thanks,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Project still alive? :D

I'm thinking on public server with this files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. When the server starts, I don't know which client login is. It's a little difficult for me as a novice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think BonusManager not working on this server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which website will be the best for this server files ? I was away for a good decade. Last Muonline files that I was working with was S2 and I used Muweb.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I’m using WebEngine cms, look on my demo on darkmu.pl mordo ;)

or write dm maybe we can do something together :)

Back