Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Connect to Server] ip address = [MyPublicIPAddress], port = 44405Failed to connect. 2020/04/23 03:25

Which IP am I supposed to put in Main.txt ?
PublicIP, IPv4 or localhost?

Reaction score
k2prouds YEs i trying to fix it now
allen343434
Dude put public ip pointing to lan ip in windows hosts files:

192.168.xxx.xxx mu.mydndns.org
or
192.168.xxx.xxx xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx WHERE is xxx is global ip

Soo in main put global ip normally, that step is needed for ANY local server from ANY MuServer

Ps. A small feature from some future update is mu helper (Is in dev)
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
k2prouds YEs i trying to fix it now
allen343434
Dude put public ip pointing to lan ip in windows hosts files:

192.168.xxx.xxx mu.mydndns.org
or
192.168.xxx.xxx xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx WHERE is xxx is global ip

Soo in main put global ip normally, that step is needed for ANY local server from ANY MuServer

Ps. A small feature from some future update is mu helper (Is in dev)
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Awesome. Thank you for your free services.
I'm in love with that files.
If is not much, some pick options will be great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for that awesome files.
3 days testing and everything works like a charm.
Still i found one problem, and that i cant insert new jewels "luck, ancient, socket, etc" into items.
Someone know why?

LE: I see it works only on 380 lvl items. I cant find to change for all type of items and all lvl items!

Hello again. Someone can help me with that problem?
I want to make server based on those RARE JEWELS, jewels and zen.
I was searching on every single file where items are, but i cant find anything to change that option.
It works only on 380 lvl items. Please someone open my eyes to see where those configs are, and like always i give one like.
Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

@vaneavanea31 He said "Ps. A small feature from some future update is mu helper (Is in dev)"

LE: After Master Reset , stats points are reseted, but points to add remain active!

It is a bug or bad configuration from me?
After killing moster, i receive reward, but global and personal message dont work.

PS: Forget about last * (star) added on monster.txt.

Other 2 bugs or i dont know how to edit them:
1: After MR, stats reset, but stats to add stay same.
2: Jewel of Excelent, Ancient, ETC.. , work only on 380 lvl items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can someone upload updated serverfiles and client? At the zippyshare links dead, i have files from first post but i dont know that are updated. BTW, how can i add VIP account? And one more issue... when i try enter to Chaos Castle (8 level btw) when right click on armor, Client show message that Cloak of Invisibility is incorrect... why? Ou and one more... when i try master reset command, client show me message that i must have some number of resets... ok but that number show LEVEL no resets...

Ou man... i thought that I can control CashShop only by ServerFiles, but I`m wrong, I must edit files at serverfiles and edit .\Data\InGameShopScript at client side... too much work... so better I disable it...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can someone upload updated serverfiles and client? At the zippyshare links dead, i have files from first post but i dont know that are updated. BTW, how can i add VIP account? And one more issue... when i try enter to Chaos Castle (8 level btw) when right click on armor, Client show message that Cloak of Invisibility is incorrect... why? Ou and one more... when i try master reset command, client show me message that i must have some number of resets... ok but that number show LEVEL no resets...

Ou man... i thought that I can control CashShop only by ServerFiles, but I`m wrong, I must edit files at serverfiles and edit .\Data\InGameShopScript at client side... too much work... so better I disable it...

1: Links are updated, so just use them.
2: I think you must edit "MEMB_INFO" in SQL server
3: Maybe chaos castle was closed already, or you nedded higher lvl.
4: Check how many resets you need on "Data/Util/ResetManager.txt" / "section 4".
5: You must work hard if you want to offer quality. Anybody can config files on 5 minutes, and open the server. I have 2 weeks since i work on files to make them how i want. Even you spent too much time on configs, the results will be much better than you hurry up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1: Links are updated, so just use them.
2: I think you must edit "MEMB_INFO" in SQL server
3: Maybe chaos castle was closed already, or you nedded higher lvl.
4: Check how many resets you need on "Data/Util/ResetManager.txt" / "section 4".
5: You must work hard if you want to offer quality. Anybody can config files on 5 minutes, and open the server. I have 2 weeks since i work on files to make them how i want. Even you spent too much time on configs, the results will be much better than you hurry up.
2. Hmm its no make sense when i had 30+ accounts and every VIP must add by SQL manager...
3. Chaos Castle use Armor Guardian no cloak of invisibility man....
4. ResetManager is set up corectly, client (or server variables - i don`t know) show number of LEVELS no RESETS when use MasterReset command.
5. Work - It`s true. But when i config files at client side, can buy items for 0 wcoin price, You need only edit .txt files at client side so it`s no secure, i don`t know that is any method to connect client side to server for secure update CashShop data.
But respect for author and many thanks for this files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the way i set up "ResetManager.txt" for 10 resets and 10 master resets max , on section 4, for free accounts.

// VIP Resets-DW Resets-BK Resets-ELF Resets-MG Resets-DL Resets-SUM Zen Equip LimDia LimSemana LimMês Limite
0 10 10 10 10 10 10 50000000 1 * * * 100
end

10 is number of resets nedded for master reset
100 is max master resets alowed.
I tryed tu put 10 instead 100, but i dont know why don't work.
Anyway, replace 10 with your max resets allowed for master reset

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man... i use /mreset command... client show me that i have 365 resets but i have 1 reset... not show number of reset only number of level for MasterReset command...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are starting to test again this Project <3, if i found new bugs gonna reply here.

CashShop can be edited by players from client side?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did it... I was changed txt files in Data/InGameShopScript and I can bought Daybreaker Pack for 0 GoblinPoints... How I did it? I dont know... but it was strange...

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@KratoZZ , after long researching, i've found that cash shop editor, wich work excelent with that files.

Have fun

Its good, but no have quest items like "Ring of honor" or "Dark stone"... I know, I know, can set Broken Sword +1 and Soul of wizard +1, but... people who are new in start own servers can don`t know it... I was looked for long time, and no find full support items software for edit shops, cashshopt etc...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What Anticheat can i get work with this files? like MuEmu?

and whats editor can use with this files? i try with TTEditor buf allways say your account is invalid

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used Mu Maker 1.12

i create an accoun but when i try login said the password is incorrect idk what im doing bad

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Propably MD5 encryption must try on/off. When in MuMaker is on, but in SQL is off and reverse exacly that troubles with login//pass you have.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't find config for window mode, currently running in fullscreen mode, any help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its good, but no have quest items like "Ring of honor" or "Dark stone"... I know, I know, can set Broken Sword +1 and Soul of wizard +1, but... people who are new in start own servers can don`t know it... I was looked for long time, and no find full support items software for edit shops, cashshopt etc...

Replace "CashShopEditor/Data/Item.txt" with your item.txt from server to have all server items.
haidinhtran did you try "Client/Registry/Window.reg" ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great, I didn't think of it... must test [emoji6]

Back