Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mu1 - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Where I can change name of Server and subs ? No luck in both server and client side "editables". There is something like serverlist.bmd in /data/local but how to extract it ? I've checked main and text_eng.bmd, no fun.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 170567

Where I can change name of Server and subs ? No luck in both server and client side "editables". There is something like serverlist.bmd in /data/local but how to extract it ? I've checked main and text_eng.bmd, no fun.
Look on Wykop, i can't send dm message here for 30 minutes...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys and SmileYzn ..
I've been away from MuOnline for many years and now I'm wanting to re-upload a server, and this one is working very well.
but the maximum level is 400?
I would like Level 1000 is it possible to change?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Without server source code will be some problem. Still waiting for SmileY reply for upload source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've noticed this error after ~4-5 days running 24/7. Clients can connect. Should I be worried about something ?
MU_CS - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't test game itself, but focused on multidatabases/multiserver setup. So far I can report, that everything is talking to "each other" on 4 databases setup (main for accounts + 3 x different server setup). Files are running fine about 4 days now in this setup. Just I did not checked with ppl load yet. No random crashes so far. Looks like those files are easy "scalable" :eek:tt:

Idle resource usage with 6 gameservers:
serwer - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Critical error in account creation through game...

Example
If there is an account with a user "Muonline" and password "12345"
with character and vip...
if you try to enter the game with user "muonline" and password "356325"
you enter the "Moonline" account which is already vip and has the characters, but the account is FREE again

Mana potion dont's work ..

; ----------------------------------------------------------
; Potion Settings
; ----------------------------------------------------------
ApplePotionRate = 10
SmallLifePotionRate = 20
MidleLifePotionRate = 30
LargeLifePotionRate = 40
SmallManaPotionRate = 20
MidleManaPotionRate = 30
LargeManaPotionRate = 40
SmallShieldPotionRate = 25
MidleShieldPotionRate = 35
LargeShieldPotionRate = 45
SmallCompoundPotionRate1 = 10
SmallCompoundPotionRate2 = 5
MidleCompoundPotionRate1 = 25
MidleCompoundPotionRate2 = 10
LargeCompoundPotionRate1 = 45
LargeCompoundPotionRate2 = 20
EliteLifePotionRate = 100
EliteManaPotionRate = 100
EliteShieldPotionRate = 65

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
delete this post

Only for those who know where each of the files go .... Here items are added from x700 to Season15 ... If you want you can download the latest update and check, for more information on the added items check the item file. txt in the encode folder

If I am wrong to share these files, please delete my message

MWzKyHR - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

--------------------------------------------------

Made a mistake ... in the ItemSmoke.txt file

Correct the line

Code:
    86        0.792100    0.274500    0.113700

I need to put a "." after a zero

--------------------------------------------------

PS:

Only some items between the decks, spears and two bows, have this problem with the textures, I just don't know how to fix them, anyway the items are added, but deactivated, for when it is solved

Another thing, I have not added the effects yet, I am then going to try to see how I add them, of course with the help of SmileY hehe

P5NTUIO - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

I try to put this in my server for test, but all the new items look like this.

Anyone can solve this problem?

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, If anyone can help me please.

I have followed all the instructions and read all the previous posts, somehow I can't get it work.

I can have the client get into the game but stuck at the main login screen, there is no error but just no any server line show up, so I can't login into the gameserver.

This the server running look, seems not good? All are orange color...

Any help are welcome! THX!

QMCMWvH - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
U need install ODBC for SQL Server, check the forum already have a guide made by KarLi.

Sorry for bad english!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks RecoilBurst

I had a look at the ODBC toturials and done the setup, however it seems still not working.

Is there something else I missed? BTW im running server locally, OS is Windows 11 64-bit, is this could be a issue? Must use old or server OS?

fJuOzU - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums
lZPqZBR - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Actually NVM, I figured it OUT!!! I have to manually edit the regedit XD

Everything is working now! Thank you anyway!

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
Nice work, thanks men!

With server all seems fine and run good, but looks something is missing from \Tools\Client.
I click on Encode.exe and got this "... MSVCR110.dll was not found. ...".

To be glad get a some solution.

I found other BMD editors, but they are not suitable for this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
Sorry if I am resurrecting the thread.
I've managed to set up a local server with these files, log in, make a char, and do stuff.
However, I have some questions:

1. Why can't I create a MG/DL/Summoner? I have a char with 4 resets and lv 300+ and the classes are greyed out. I did look in the settings file in gameserver and tried to put lv 1 on creation at all classes.

I found this as I was reading replies. Thanks!
    Code:
    CharacterCreateSwitch         = 1
    MGCreateType             = 0
    DLCreateType             = 0
    SUCreateType             = 0
    MGCreateLevel             = 0
    DLCreateLevel             = 0
    SUCreateLevel             = 0
  2. Is there any way to customize the client even further? I don't have that much knowledge and I am actively looking for tools/tutorials, but it's hard as there are so many versions out there.
  3. 3. Is the LUA scripting fully implemented? And where could I find some examples/tutorials on how I can further add new things to the server?
    Managed to get the Lua working to add points when killing monsters.CashShopAddPoint so I can make Lua do more things?

Thank you very much for your work!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also noticed a lot of monsters are missing from maps, and some maps are empty. Does anyone have a MonsterSetBase.txt with all monsters in all maps?

Back