[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    58Posts

Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snajper89 View Post
    Hello, can someone upload updated serverfiles and client? At the zippyshare links dead, i have files from first post but i dont know that are updated. BTW, how can i add VIP account? And one more issue... when i try enter to Chaos Castle (8 level btw) when right click on armor, Client show message that Cloak of Invisibility is incorrect... why? Ou and one more... when i try master reset command, client show me message that i must have some number of resets... ok but that number show LEVEL no resets...

Ou man... i thought that I can control CashShop only by ServerFiles, but I`m wrong, I must edit files at serverfiles and edit .\Data\InGameShopScript at client side... too much work... so better I disable it...
    1: Links are updated, so just use them.
    2: I think you must edit "MEMB_INFO" in SQL server
    3: Maybe chaos castle was closed already, or you nedded higher lvl.
    4: Check how many resets you need on "Data/Util/ResetManager.txt" / "section 4".
    5: You must work hard if you want to offer quality. Anybody can config files on 5 minutes, and open the server. I have 2 weeks since i work on files to make them how i want. Even you spent too much time on configs, the results will be much better than you hurry up.

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    29Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfGod View Post
    1: Links are updated, so just use them.
    2: I think you must edit "MEMB_INFO" in SQL server
    3: Maybe chaos castle was closed already, or you nedded higher lvl.
    4: Check how many resets you need on "Data/Util/ResetManager.txt" / "section 4".
    5: You must work hard if you want to offer quality. Anybody can config files on 5 minutes, and open the server. I have 2 weeks since i work on files to make them how i want. Even you spent too much time on configs, the results will be much better than you hurry up.
    2. Hmm its no make sense when i had 30+ accounts and every VIP must add by SQL manager...
    3. Chaos Castle use Armor Guardian no cloak of invisibility man....
    4. ResetManager is set up corectly, client (or server variables - i don`t know) show number of LEVELS no RESETS when use MasterReset command.
    5. Work - It`s true. But when i config files at client side, can buy items for 0 wcoin price, You need only edit .txt files at client side so it`s no secure, i don`t know that is any method to connect client side to server for secure update CashShop data.
    But respect for author and many thanks for this files.

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    58Posts

This is the way i set up "ResetManager.txt" for 10 resets and 10 master resets max , on section 4, for free accounts.

// VIP Resets-DW Resets-BK Resets-ELF Resets-MG Resets-DL Resets-SUM Zen Equip LimDia LimSemana LimMês Limite
    0 10 10 10 10 10 10 50000000 1 * * * 100
    end

10 is number of resets nedded for master reset
    100 is max master resets alowed.
    I tryed tu put 10 instead 100, but i dont know why don't work.
    Anyway, replace 10 with your max resets allowed for master reset

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    29Posts

Man... i use /mreset command... client show me that i have 365 resets but i have 1 reset... not show number of reset only number of level for MasterReset command...

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    Rancagua, ChileLocation
    8Posts

We are starting to test again this Project <3, if i found new bugs gonna reply here.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, can someone upload updated serverfiles and client? At the zippyshare links dead, i have files from first post but i dont know that are updated. BTW, how can i add VIP account? And one more issue... when i try enter to Chaos Castle (8 level btw) when right click on armor, Client show message that Cloak of Invisibility is incorrect... why? Ou and one more... when i try master reset command, client show me message that i must have some number of resets... ok but that number show LEVEL no resets...

Ou man... i thought that I can control CashShop only by ServerFiles, but I`m wrong, I must edit files at serverfiles and edit .\Data\InGameShopScript at client side... too much work... so better I disable it...

CashShop can be edited by players from client side?

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    29Posts

I did it... I was changed txt files in Data/InGameShopScript and I can bought Daybreaker Pack for 0 GoblinPoints... How I did it? I dont know... but it was strange...

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    58Posts

@KratoZZ , after long researching, i've found that cash shop editor, wich work excelent with that files.
    https://gofile.io/?c=v3nGUr
    Have fun

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    29Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfGod View Post
    @KratoZZ , after long researching, i've found that cash shop editor, wich work excelent with that files.
    https://gofile.io/?c=v3nGUr
    Have fun
    Its good, but no have quest items like "Ring of honor" or "Dark stone"... I know, I know, can set Broken Sword +1 and Soul of wizard +1, but... people who are new in start own servers can don`t know it... I was looked for long time, and no find full support items software for edit shops, cashshopt etc...

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    Rancagua, ChileLocation
    8Posts

What Anticheat can i get work with this files? like MuEmu?

- - - Updated - - -

and whats editor can use with this files? i try with TTEditor buf allways say your account is invalid

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    29Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KratoZZ View Post

- - - Updated - - -

and whats editor can use with this files? i try with TTEditor buf allways say your account is invalid
    I used Mu Maker 1.12

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    Rancagua, ChileLocation
    8Posts

I used Mu Maker 1.12

i create an accoun but when i try login said the password is incorrect idk what im doing bad

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    29Posts

Propably MD5 encryption must try on/off. When in MuMaker is on, but in SQL is off and reverse exacly that troubles with login//pass you have.

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    14Posts

I can't find config for window mode, currently running in fullscreen mode, any help?

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    58Posts

Its good, but no have quest items like "Ring of honor" or "Dark stone"... I know, I know, can set Broken Sword +1 and Soul of wizard +1, but... people who are new in start own servers can don`t know it... I was looked for long time, and no find full support items software for edit shops, cashshopt etc...
    Replace "CashShopEditor/Data/Item.txt" with your item.txt from server to have all server items.
    @haidinhtran did you try "Client/Registry/Window.reg" ?

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    29Posts

Great, I didn't think of it... must test [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Advertisement