[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 28303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 614
  1. #556
    Member ubirajara is online now
    MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    S Paulo, BrasilLocation
    93Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)
    very good job.
    the server is nice and fun to play.
    I have a question on how to switch from a free account to a vip account.
    I read all the questions and doubts, I went through the files on the server but I didn't find where to change.


    muito bom trabalho.
    o servidor está agradável e divertido de jogar.
    Tenho uma pergunta como mudar uma conta gratuita para uma conta vip.
    li todos as pergunta e dúvidas, repassei os arquivos do servidor mais não achei a onde mudar.

  2. #557
    Registered receptor is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    Hi guys.
    I read the whole topic, but i didnt found the answer what i looking for.
    So: If i want to join chaos castle the server says: The level of cloack of invisibility is incorrect.
    Any ideas how to fix it? :/

  3. #558
    #ChangeBrazil SmileYzn is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    0x00401000Location
    918Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    Let's try to fit it, thanks for reporting it!

  4. #559
    #ChangeBrazil SmileYzn is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    0x00401000Location
    918Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    Quote Originally Posted by receptor View Post
    Hi guys.
    I read the whole topic, but i didnt found the answer what i looking for.
    So: If i want to join chaos castle the server says: The level of cloack of invisibility is incorrect.
    Any ideas how to fix it? :/
    I have entered in envent normally here, maybe already fixed for next update.

    Quote Originally Posted by ubirajara View Post
    very good job.
    the server is nice and fun to play.
    I have a question on how to switch from a free account to a vip account.
    I read all the questions and doubts, I went through the files on the server but I didn't find where to change.


    muito bom trabalho.
    o servidor está agradável e divertido de jogar.
    Tenho uma pergunta como mudar uma conta gratuita para uma conta vip.
    li todos as pergunta e dúvidas, repassei os arquivos do servidor mais não achei a onde mudar.
    You can modify at MEMB_INFO table.
    Or just put to sell "Paid Channel Access Ticket" on CashShop: Level is VIP Plan (1, 2, 3 etc) and duration (Expire time) is the time of vip plan.

    EDIT: Added a basic MuHelper (MuBot) functions to latest client.
    Last edited by SmileYzn; 18-11-20 at 03:03 AM.

  5. #560
    Registered Part1zanBelarus is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    12Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    Dear developer of this masterpiece. Could you please give a client version without MuHelper.
    There are too many mistakes in it.
    Is it possible to use the Avanta cliker?
    And add plz happy Hour event
    Last edited by Part1zanBelarus; 24-11-20 at 06:01 PM.

  6. #561
    #ChangeBrazil SmileYzn is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    0x00401000Location
    918Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    Quote Originally Posted by Part1zanBelarus View Post
    Dear developer of this masterpiece. Could you please give a client version without MuHelper.
    There are too many mistakes in it.
    Is it possible to use the Avanta cliker?
    And add plz happy Hour event
    It already have happy hour event it is the EventDrop at Custom\EventDrop.txt if i remember xD

    I do not know about these "Clickers", and what mistakes are in helper?

    Ps.
    I fixed helper only to open with Z key that is the correct from MuHelper on S6.
    Also updated Server & client, check Changelogs for more details.

    And finally made a decent EventItembags + Shops configuration

  7. #562
    Registered Part1zanBelarus is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    12Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    Mubot errors remained. When you press Z, you can't move anymore. The z button also works in the chat.
    Can I add a movement radius to it ? he just runs away from the spot
    Last edited by Part1zanBelarus; 28-11-20 at 02:30 PM.

  8. #563
    Registered Part1zanBelarus is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    12Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    skill tree not work ?

  9. #564
    Registered fro0st is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    Лас-ВегаLocation
    11Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    This is an awesome server, i installed everything according to the thread, i enter the game, i play for 5 minutes and i get reconnecting message on the screen, and it takes forever, also in my GS appears this message "game response error causes conclusion", what should i do?
    https://ibb.co/v1dKxq9
    Last edited by fro0st; 30-11-20 at 01:37 PM. Reason: edit

  10. #565
    #ChangeBrazil SmileYzn is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    0x00401000Location
    918Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    @Part1zanBelarus

    I'm fixing problems related with mubot, about skilltree yes it works!
    @fro0st
    I do not know what is happening, but always test the server locally here and never had such disconnects.
    I really do not know, you can try to check configuration.

    Ps.
    192.168.237.1 is my local lan IP address, in a VPS/Host is the global IP or address.
    I recommend you to check firewall or any protection related. And let-me ask: Windows 10 right? haha

  11. #566
    #ChangeBrazil SmileYzn is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    0x00401000Location
    918Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    Client and Server updated!
    Check Changelogs file for more details.

    Att

  12. #567
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! thejaguar1 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    フィリピンLocation
    510Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileYzn View Post
    Client and Server updated!
    Check Changelogs file for more details.

    Att
    Thank you and God Bless You. downloading it now...
    WAR is not the ANSWER. KILL the BASTARD!!!

  13. #568
    Registered makyntosh is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    13Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    Hi,

    Main.exe crash,
    Error log -
    Main Scene init success. 2020/12/09 01:50
    АОµ¦Ѕєё¦ °шАЇЗП°ЕіЄ DeleteѕшАМ »зїлЗПїґАЅData\World4\leaf01.tga(0x00007695)->Data\World4\leaf01.jpg
    [ResourceGuard] Check Integrity... : data\local\Gameguard.csr
    [ResourceGuard] Error: cannot open data\local\Gameguard.csr file.

  14. #569
    #ChangeBrazil SmileYzn is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    0x00401000Location
    918Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    do not worry about logs bro, give-me more details how it's crashed, Gameguard shit is even working on this main.
    I do not have a crystal ball(s)!

    A.

  15. #570
    Registered Part1zanBelarus is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    12Posts

    Re: [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileYzn View Post
    do not worry about logs bro, give-me more details how it's crashed, Gameguard shit is even working on this main.
    I do not have a crystal ball(s)!

    A.
    Bro plz share you CashShopData.dat



Advertisement