Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU_RANKING Server Source (2008)

Reaction score
Here you may find the decompiled source code from MU_RANKING_DB_SERVER.exe
Version: (2008)

I mixed the decompilation with some leaked sources to imitate as much as the original one.

This hasn't been tested, so use at your own risk.

CEventRankDB is the core if you are creating an emulator, the rest is classic IOCP handling

d.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here you may find the decompiled source code from MU_RANKING_DB_SERVER.exe
Version: (2008)

I mixed the decompilation with some leaked sources to imitate as much as the original one.

This hasn't been tested, so use at your own risk.

CEventRankDB is the core if you are creating an emulator, the rest is classic IOCP handling

d.

Well, I never understood why MU had / has a Ranking Server in the first place. (check XTEAM)

Also, this make me laugh:

Code:
BOOL CRankingLock::CheckTimer()
{
	__try
	{
		Lock();
	}
	__except ((GetTickCount() - m_dwTickCount) > MAX_RANK_WAITTIME, EXCEPTION_EXECUTE_HANDLER)
	{
		UnLock();
	}

UnLock();
	return FALSE;
}

Please tell me you decompiled this and you did not write this ? ( )

Anyway, I got no business with MU or any game emulators; just wanted to see who "Deathway" is :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
perhaps you never saw Blood Castle and Devil's Square Ranks, right ?

ADDED: " Anyway, I got no business with MU or any game emulators; just wanted to see who "Deathway" is :) "
yeahhh you probably should stay in your corner when you have no knowledge about MU Server to give a valid opinion of what is...

Back