Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuClientTools Season 16 part 1.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can someone teach me please? how to set monster lock position? What write to LockPositionData.txt and how save it?
Thank you verry much

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can someone teach me please? how to set monster lock position? What write to LockPositionData.txt and how save it?
Thank you verry much

:blink::blink::blink:

monster spawn direction is in monster setbase server side, monster structure axe position X Y Z is in 3D bmd model, decode bmd to smd and after milkshape or blender with smd plugin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:blink::blink::blink:

monster spawn direction is in monster setbase server side, monster structure axe position X Y Z is in 3D bmd model, decode bmd to smd and after milkshape or blender with smd plugin

i am talking about this
''Some BMD Animations (monsters walking,...) use LockPosition flags. SMD files have no option to represent it. It can be set manually in LockPositionData.txt instead. Comparation test:''
solarismu - [Release] MuClientTools Season 16 part 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am talking about this
''Some BMD Animations (monsters walking,...) use LockPosition flags. SMD files have no option to represent it. It can be set manually in LockPositionData.txt instead. Comparation test:''

The tool should handle LockPositionData automatically when converting bmd->smd, no need to touch it.

LockPosition is a boolean flag using in animation loop. For an example:

An animation (such as bull walking) has 3 frames: 0 1 2
LockPosition = false
animation loop: 0 1 2 0 | 0 1 2 0 | 0 1 2 0 | ...
LockPosition = true
animation loop: 0 1 2 | 0 1 2 | 0 1 2 | ...

Reaction score
@solarismu
Are you working in BMD->FBX? I saw your last commit, how is going with that?

It was something I was very interested. Because the blender script, converting the SMD to Blender and then Blender to FBX, there was an import error in the skeleton, when I would merge the equipment (Unity3D). So I was using the MilkShape3D tool for conversion by manual. x_X

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@solarismu
Are you working in BMD->FBX? I saw your last commit, how is going with that?

It was something I was very interested. Because the blender script, converting the SMD to Blender and then Blender to FBX, there was an import error in the skeleton, when I would merge the equipment (Unity3D). So I was using the MilkShape3D tool for conversion by manual. x_X

Reaction score

I had seen it in the readme. Incredible! :)

In the last video, is the animation in blender having a problem or was it just a coincidence?

Did you got the key for season 17?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I had seen it in the readme. Incredible! :)

In the last video, is the animation in blender having a problem or was it just a coincidence?

Did you got the key for season 17?

It's just Blender's problem. It's a free tool anyway...
Autodesk is the owner of FBX format. Autodesk's tools (such as Maya) handle it without any problem. However, It's expensive and maybe uncommon here, so I made the test with Blender instead.

Unreal Engine gives a better view than blender... I didn't test with Unity, but I assume axis system need to be changed a little bit.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Support for s17? I think it is same encryption if I am not wrong.

It's not hard, anyone can port it to S17 if they really try. It's just changing some structures.

I WILL NOT SUPPORT SEASON 17 or higher unless MuLgd / IGCN / whoever release an stable source for that version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant open the file its working on x64 bit pc win 11 ?
someone can send me the latest complied version ? i try for s17 xteam

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have to drag files to executables, this tools is for season16 but with a little work you can make it work for newer seasons

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@solarismu
itemaddoptions any missed in code because he not transform .bmd to .txt, check it on you src from git

Hi, thank you. Leoferrarezi have made the fix for that problem. I already updated the source and release files. It should be good now.

How we can open .PAM
and .TTA files?
OBJ -> JBO, MAP -> PAM, ATT -> TTA
They are just binary files. I don't recommend to work / edit on these files. In the past, I had a intention to convert these files to text files. However, I already made a Mu World Editor plugin and it works just fine. So I didn't do it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, thank you. Leoferrarezi have made the fix for that problem. I already updated the source and release files. It should be good now.
itemsetoptions fixed, itemaddoptions.bmd-> txt no react ItemAddOption_bmd.exe, no error and no conversion, tested on you last git sources

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
itemsetoptions fixed, itemaddoptions.bmd-> txt no react ItemAddOption_bmd.exe, no error and no conversion, tested on you last git sources

I test with the given sample in _bin_, all is ok.
Only season 16 ep1 is guaranteed and tested. itemaddoption.bmd (no 's' after option)
Check the file size:
TMR5QCR - [Release] MuClientTools Season 16 part 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I test with the given sample in _bin_, all is ok.
Only season 16 ep1 is guaranteed and tested. itemaddoption.bmd (no 's' after option)
Check the file size:
TMR5QCR - [Release] MuClientTools Season 16 part 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

work ok, after replace bmd from original client, i beat itemaddoptions from you github have bug :)

Error on formuladata
is the ID more 256 he insert Group -1
Group 3 in S16 1-1 have more 256....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back