Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuDevs Emulator S 14-1 (Pre Alpha)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was the port!!! Now server runs!!! zav4uk thank you very much for the help! As far as I notice MuEditor and IGC.EssentialTool are before S13. Is there character editor for S13 or S14?

P.S.
IGC.EssentialTool loads with errors and do not work. And MuEditor is in small window how to fix it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was the port!!! Now server runs!!! zav4uk thank you very much for the help!
no problems!
As far as I notice MuEditor and IGC.EssentialTool are before S13. Is there character editor for S13 or S14?
it's not free.
P.S. IGC.EssentialTool loads with errors and do not work.
Carefully see the database connection in config.ini
And MuEditor is in small window how to fix it?
The window should be easily stretched by the mouse. I do not see the problem)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuEditor can not be stretched with mouse or click full screen. Can IGC.EssentialTool work like this or must everything in Data folder be changed with this server files?

In X-shop I see all inscriptions in ?????????????????. And when I try to bay something it says out of stock. Can I fix it?

New problem: Nothing that I do ingame is saved in database. The only way to change anything is with MuEditor.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whenever I try to connect it shows server but when I click it I get disconnected.

I installed just from base server files and everything runs ok, when I use the two patches 00.00.01 and 00.00.02 GameserverCS will not load. Looks like something else is using the port as error is [SocketManager] bind() failed with error: 10048

The disconnect instantly could be because the ServerList.bmd in S14-1 English Full client\Data\Local isn't updated?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you used the query yet?

MuEditor can not be stretched with mouse or click full screen. Can IGC.EssentialTool work like this or must everything in Data folder be changed with this server files?

Have you used the query and odbc yet?In X-shop I see all inscriptions in ?????????????????. And when I try to bay something it says out of stock. Can I fix it?

New problem: Nothing that I do ingame is saved in database. The only way to change anything is with MuEditor.

Have you used the query and odbc yet?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything is good so far ...

LYyG0qe - [Release] MuDevs Emulator S 14-1 (Pre Alpha) - RaGEZONE Forums

After I create the account and try to log in I get disconnected

U3nhBzk - [Release] MuDevs Emulator S 14-1 (Pre Alpha) - RaGEZONE Forums

Can anyone tell me why?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In folder DB. Click MuOnline64.reg or MuOnline.reg
In folder Querys run all querys in text.

Thanks for reply dulsmile.

Is this the way to do it. If yes, I must execute every txt file in Querys folder to MuOnline database?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for reply dulsmile.

Is this the way to do it. If yes, I must execute every txt file in Querys folder to MuOnline database?

Yes. you do it

Hi there,

The X-shop also shows the error: "The item has been sold out", please help ^_^, it would be really appreciable.

I will guide you later

Everything is good so far ...

LYyG0qe - [Release] MuDevs Emulator S 14-1 (Pre Alpha) - RaGEZONE Forums

After I create the account and try to log in I get disconnected

U3nhBzk - [Release] MuDevs Emulator S 14-1 (Pre Alpha) - RaGEZONE Forums

Can anyone tell me why?

Run all querys

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why this server don't work on VPS only local computer?
i have try put online this server on my VPS he don't work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dulsmile it worked! Thanks for the help. The only one that I can't execute is BanMac, want IP, which one? Now... In game I can't add jewels to items. How can I increase in game max level above 800, in menu shows if it is more. Is there options in client to change resolution, add my account?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i run all .exe on Firewall and server get ,many error on V´PS make video tutorial how setting this server if possible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i run all .exe on Firewall and server get ,many error on V´PS make video tutorial how setting this server if possible
Video setup sv on vps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Banmac is trying to do it to a database that isn't MuOnline, change the target to [MuOnline] instead of [MuOnlineIP]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
virus detected
MuServerX1402 - Free -Pre Alpha

KQEdSa1 - [Release] MuDevs Emulator S 14-1 (Pre Alpha) - RaGEZONE Forums
show40 - [Release] MuDevs Emulator S 14-1 (Pre Alpha) - RaGEZONE Forums

Parche 00.00.01

image[/IMG]

Pache 00.00.02

[/IMG]

Attachments