Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Muemu season6 original fixed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have issue on Elf character, After 3-5 seconds Client is closing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir can you help me with main.dll other players have trouble with main.dll it says failed to load main.dll but there is an main.dll but other people dont have problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm. I followed the guide and when I finally went to launch main.exe to access the server, after the antihack screen the game never loaded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah u need to do the client files with the mph antihack and those tools correctly otherwise it won't work
Thanks for the tip.

When I launched the game, antihack would say "Improper memory change detected" and then temporarily block me. The solution ended up being to open \MHPServer\MHPServer.ini and change this:

MemoryGuardNumber=3

to this:

MemoryGuardNumber=2

Next no server selection would appear ingame and the server apps were giving red errors saying they could not connect to the database - turns out I had used the 64-bit SQL driver when setting up the ODBC - it must be setup with the 32-bit driver. After that the server would show up, but the client would freeze for a few moments and then get disconnected after selecting the server. I have given up with these particular files and decided to tear down / format the server.

Red flagging this release on grounds of insufficient instructions and potential backdoor (noticed some irregularities on my machine after running this server on a clean install of Win10) - use at your own risk.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to ask if this files is all class combo enabled? Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried to tanstale the client to Chinese by modifying item_eng.bmd ,but it shows garbled messages like "¶дє¤жµЃ" ...

what should i do to make the client show Chinese correct

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone has this problem?? i tried using RageFighter (MasterLevel) i cannot enter... any fix for this problem guys? anyone?

thanks in advance who can help.. :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change credits exteam to x-team this is other group!
Exteam work base titantech
X-team have own proprietary engine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix attribute on weapon becomes downloadable

See screenshot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ZEN does not drop, item drop cannot be changed

its work 100% , goto MuServer/GameServer/Data/GameServerInfo - Common and find

MoneyDropTime = 30
MoneyAmountDropRate_AL0 = 50
MoneyAmountDropRate_AL1 = 50
MoneyAmountDropRate_AL2 = 50
MoneyAmountDropRate_AL3 = 50

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much. It has been improved.You can provide support for CHS the main?I want to test it in China!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1: License removed
2: Fix Join server Full
3: Fix JoinServer Inject
4: Fix DataServer Inject
5: Recconect OffAtack
6: Dupe Store
7: Dupe Store Offline
8: Inject Mail
9: Fix crash store name
10: Fix Zen dupe trade
11: Activation antihack MHP
12: Unique GS / Client connection

1. Edit everywhere in source
Code:
#define PROTECT_STATE 0
2. Change in JS
Code:
gJoinServerMaxAccount[gProtect.m_AuthInfo.PackageType][gProtect.m_AuthInfo.PlanType]
to
Code:
MAX_ACCOUNT
3. Make that fix with SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CS_AS in DB or edit in JS
Code:
if(gQueryManager.ExecQuery("SELECT memb__pwd FROM MEMB_INFO WHERE memb___id='%s'",lpMsg->account) == 0 || gQueryManager.Fetch() == SQL_NO_DATA)
to
Code:
if(gQueryManager.ExecQuery("SELECT memb__pwd FROM MEMB_INFO WHERE memb___id='%s' COLLATE Latin1_General_BIN",lpMsg->account) == 0 || gQueryManager.Fetch() == SQL_NO_DATA)
4. Edit in JS
Code:
gQueryManager.ExecQuery("WZ_WriteMail '%s','%s','%s',%d,%d",lpMsg->Name,lpMsg->ToName,lpMsg->Subject,lpMsg->Dir,lpMsg->Action);
to
Code:
gQueryManager.BindParameterAsString(1,lpMsg->ToName,sizeof(lpMsg->ToName));
gQueryManager.BindParameterAsString(2,lpMsg->Subject,sizeof(lpMsg->Subject));
gQueryManager.ExecQuery("WZ_WriteMail '%s',?,?,%d,%d",lpMsg->Name,lpMsg->Dir,lpMsg->Action);
5. Fix OffAttack or Custom Attack
6. FIX /store
7. -
8. fixed in 4.
9. -
10. -
11. work's after 1.
12. -

- need more information

Back