Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Muemu season6 original fixed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Edit everywhere in source
Code:
#define PROTECT_STATE 0
2. Change in JS
Code:
gJoinServerMaxAccount[gProtect.m_AuthInfo.PackageType][gProtect.m_AuthInfo.PlanType]
to
Code:
MAX_ACCOUNT
3. Make that fix with SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CS_AS in DB or edit in JS
Code:
if(gQueryManager.ExecQuery("SELECT memb__pwd FROM MEMB_INFO WHERE memb___id='%s'",lpMsg->account) == 0 || gQueryManager.Fetch() == SQL_NO_DATA)
to
Code:
if(gQueryManager.ExecQuery("SELECT memb__pwd FROM MEMB_INFO WHERE memb___id='%s' COLLATE Latin1_General_BIN",lpMsg->account) == 0 || gQueryManager.Fetch() == SQL_NO_DATA)
4. Edit in JS
Code:
gQueryManager.ExecQuery("WZ_WriteMail '%s','%s','%s',%d,%d",lpMsg->Name,lpMsg->ToName,lpMsg->Subject,lpMsg->Dir,lpMsg->Action);
to
Code:
gQueryManager.BindParameterAsString(1,lpMsg->ToName,sizeof(lpMsg->ToName));
gQueryManager.BindParameterAsString(2,lpMsg->Subject,sizeof(lpMsg->Subject));
gQueryManager.ExecQuery("WZ_WriteMail '%s',?,?,%d,%d",lpMsg->Name,lpMsg->Dir,lpMsg->Action);
5. Fix OffAttack or Custom Attack
6. FIX /store
7. -
8. fixed in 4.
9. -
10. -
11. work's after 1.
12. -

- need more information

what do you mean more information? that files is already builded ^^

free for all:) . with fixed he made like
1: License removed
2: Fix Join server Full
3: Fix JoinServer Inject
4: Fix DataServer Inject
5: Recconect OffAtack
6: Dupe Store
7: Dupe Store Offline
8: Inject Mail
9: Fix crash store name
10: Fix Zen dupe trade
11: Activation antihack MHP
12: Unique GS / Client connection

Thank you very much. It has been improved.You can provide support for CHS the main?I want to test it in China!

regarding that try to pm or ask help to KarLi

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A few days ago I was helping a friend with an original server, but I realized that the released files have Dupes, Inject and more security holes. then I take the time to accommodate and fix them mostly, but without touching anything, leaving totally original files + fix

here are some of the fixes that were made
1: License removed
2: Fix Join server Full
3: Fix JoinServer Inject
4: Fix DataServer Inject
5: Recconect OffAtack
6: Dupe Store
7: Dupe Store Offline
8: Inject Mail
9: Fix crash store name
10: Fix Zen dupe trade
11: Activation antihack MHP
12: Unique GS / Client connection

INSTALLATION
1) Restore DB
2) Run ODBC
3) Change IP on Server: Data / MapServerInfo.dat ConnectServer / ServerList.ini
4) Change IP on Client: ToolS6 / MAIN_INFO / MainInfo.ini
5) Run GetMainInfo.exe
6) Copy MHPClient .dll - Camera.dll - main.exe - main.emu And paste in the folder ToolsS6 \ AH_INFO
7) Configure IP in ToolsS6 \ AH_INFO \ ClientInfo.ini8- Execute GetAhInfo.exe
8) Copy MHPClient.dll - MHPVerify.dll - main.exe - main.emu - ah.emu and paste in the client folder
9) Open TCP ports: 44405 (CS) - 55901 (GS) - 55919 (GSCS) - 55999 (MHP).

The provided tools have the Main Unpacked.

Postscript: I have not seen the original fix files yet, most of them were modified with custom things, so I would say that it is the best original and stable version there is ... with nothing more to say, greetings friends of GamesBit.net

MuServer

Client

File Password:
www.qualcom-mu.online

Credits
James Developer
Exteam (MUEMU)
Melo90

Can you share source?

Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, it's build-ed, and you can't do anything if you find a new bug, or want to add a new custom, also you are not 100% sure about a backdoor existence, because you don't share a source. I don't understand repack like this, you use free source make a few modification and create new release without source, I think it's not correct. This is why I share some fixes, now you can take the original file and apply fix's in source = have files + source.
By more information I mean, I don't understand how to crash by store name,(9.for example), and i need it to try to fix it and share.

10. add this code on start of function CItemManager::RepairItem
Code:
if (lpObj->Interface.type == INTERFACE_TRADE||
	lpObj->Interface.type == INTERFACE_WAREHOUSE||
	//--
	lpObj->Interface.type == INTERFACE_TRADE && lpObj->Interface.type == INTERFACE_SHOP ||
	lpObj->Interface.type == INTERFACE_WAREHOUSE && lpObj->Interface.type == INTERFACE_SHOP ||
	//--
	lpObj->Interface.type == INTERFACE_TRADE && lpObj->Interface.type == INTERFACE_WAREHOUSE && lpObj->Interface.type == INTERFACE_SHOP)
	{
		gNotice.GCNoticeSend(lpObj->Index,1,0,0,0,0,0,gMessage.GetMessage(498));
		return 0;
	}
also, need to add in Message.txt
Code:
498       "You try to make something wrong, stop it!"

Back