Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuLogo Loading Screen and Logo Maker Software

Reaction score
Hey to everyone!

So there is a program that i've been using for really long time which is really easy to use and i recommend
it for everyone who wants to change their Client (Loading screen/Logo) fast and easy.

You can download the tool
use MUimgGUI after u use the mu logo maker.exe and with muimggui convert the invalid image part and re-convert with muimggui in order to make it match and work on the client

Screenshot:

TBdqJbB - [Release] MuLogo Loading Screen and Logo Maker Software - RaGEZONE Forums

So basicly you choose what season image you wanna convert the loading screen of and place the files in ur client/data/interface and thats it.

Credits: WANSOFT
Peace

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not even 1 megabyte.. whats so hard to download?
I Have error if i download
W4jQvnD - [Release] MuLogo Loading Screen and Logo Maker Software - RaGEZONE Forums

and in mega this not happened

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've used this 5 months ago and It also work in ex700.. I have a question for you KarLi Do you know what tools on how to make flag like in the arena ?

Reaction score
I've used this 5 months ago and It also work in ex700.. I have a question for you KarLi Do you know what tools on how to make flag like in the arena ?
You can use the same flag (.bmd) model/object file and use other texture with your image or whatever
just need to chage the .ozj or .ozt texture from .jpg or .tga file if i remember correctly back tothe mu file extension.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello karli, can you please use other file hosting site like MEGA, Mediafire or 4Shared
because I'm having a hard time downloading files from the host that you're using.

Ihdt6pG - [Release] MuLogo Loading Screen and Logo Maker Software - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download link is broken sir.. can you reupload it and can i ask this program needs .Net FrameNetwork 4.0 or higher ?? or?

Back