Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuServer 1:00:56 Season 2.5 (Original - No Modifications)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Sunligth

Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Sunligth:muserver not download.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Reaction score
btw, last time i used this release the pdb didnt contain classes and structs info, is it foxed now or still the same?.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The client can not download. Forgive me for using Google Translate.
My English is not good enough!

Can add their own expansion. The client can not download.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Yes, the title of this topic is clickbait.

The data folder contains many incorrect settings for Season 2 (as with all public S2 releases). The GameServers cannot be original if you used 1.00.18 and 1.00.90 sources. You should be more clear about what is "original" in this release.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, the title of this topic is clickbait.

The data folder contains many incorrect settings for Season 2 (as with all public S2 releases). The GameServers cannot be original if you used 1.00.18 and 1.00.90 sources. You should be more clear about what is "original" in this release.

I believe it is very clear about what it is about muserver, it is a compilation of all functions that are necessary for the Season 2.5 version, added in the source of gameserver 18 with the functions of gameserver 90

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need source dataserver or source function PeriodItemDBSet, PeriodItemDBSet in source DataServer0.74 not work for Season2.5

Back