Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuServer MuEmu 1.05d Downgraded season 2 with cashshop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It does not say how many credits are left in the game, does not say because I do not buy the item if it is by location or lack of credits , would be good that you add as they would have to do something on the web for many credits are missing are set and is means tedious ..
Good project , I hope you decide to follow it and you keep contributing !

spanish:

No dice cuantos creditos quedan en el juego, tampoco dice porque no compro el item, si es por lugar o por falta de creditos, estaria bueno que lo agregues ya que habria que hacer algo en la web para que se fijen cuantos creditos faltan y es medio tedioso..
Buen proyecto, ojala decidas seguirlo y lo sigas aportando!

Saludos !

Reaction score
It does not say how many credits are left in the game, does not say because I do not buy the item if it is by location or lack of credits , would be good that you add as they would have to do something on the web for many credits are missing are set and is means tedious ..
Good project , I hope you decide to follow it and you keep contributing !

spanish:

No dice cuantos creditos quedan en el juego, tampoco dice porque no compro el item, si es por lugar o por falta de creditos, estaria bueno que lo agregues ya que habria que hacer algo en la web para que se fijen cuantos creditos faltan y es medio tedioso..
Buen proyecto, ojala decidas seguirlo y lo sigas aportando!

Saludos !

If you have less credits show a message that you need more credits to buy and if you have less space in the inventory show a message that you need 32 slots free to can buy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have less credits show a message that you need more credits to buy and if you have less space in the inventory show a message that you need 32 slots free to can buy.

upss , sorry I read it in a hurry and did not see well .
has these fix ?
Error [ ObjectManager ] DelAcc
JoinServer / Server Full
MiniMap
?
Some other fix ? or only those who put in the post ?

tyyy !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need change ip serial and version to main.exe
0x00853FF4 // VERSION
0x0083FB5C //IP
0x00853FFC //Serial

Pinkof - [Release] MuServer MuEmu 1.05d Downgraded season 2 with cashshop - RaGEZONE Forums

how do I find this in the hex editor ?
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
am working on it.. i just need fix the durability of potions.. and is done..

look:

ymCpA7w - [Release] MuServer MuEmu 1.05d Downgraded season 2 with cashshop - RaGEZONE Forums

wow , that looks cute ...
It would be good that you add a life bar most beautiful .. and if you can sd .. and not does not grasp the minimap even if you add it ..
If you do s3, you turned off for not leave summoner ? because in a s2 they are perhaps necessary .
As is the main? the textures are released ? you can add 3D camera ?
I think if I had it , but that would be terrible webshop files ..
If you prune pass me your skype I want to see if you prune arm for me and I 'll buy it ... $$
Thank you !

Esp:
wow, que lindo se ve...
Estaria bueno que le agregues una barra de vida mas linda.. y si se puede de sd.. y no se porque no agarra el minimap aunque se lo agregue..
Si vos haces s3, desactivaste para que no salgan de summoner? ya que en un s2 quizas son necesarias.
Como esta el main? las texturas estan liberadas? se le puede agregar camara 3d?
Creo que si tuviera esto, mas esa webshop serian terribles files..
Si podes pasame tu skype que quiero ver si lo podes armar para mi y te lo compro... $$
gracias !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
kkk man that is crazy xD

now just need do some dll with script file to enable and disable the functions of other Season ... For example with one config enable or disable Season 3 = 1 On 1 Off 0
Season 4 =1 On 1 Off 0

And create a path to the client for each Season 3 4 ....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can download have link in the first post..

good luck :)

by pressing the "R " uses the potion .. for next update Might it off ?
by pressing the "R " uses the potion .. for next update Might it off ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is getting very good Pinkof, you do not have a main.exe without detections?

Back