Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Reaction score
JgMa7pu - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

Dear MuOnline Community.
Today i want to happily release something that i have worked for a certain of time with big efforts in order creating something worth for my self and for my partners and now specially it is kind of ready for the community of all of you.

This is going to be a Season 6 Episode 3 Repack by MySelf within the version of SCFMT (TitansTech) 11.70.24 which contains most common fixes and changes which had to be done.

Please note that this is not Bugless release, because there is no free bug release, not even a paid
release can be bugless, only if you had a good connection within the webzen developers

Common Bugs Fixes List
Code:
RF Bug skill tree or whatever its called.
Master Skills Tab bug fix
and some more various thing i have forgotten

Bugs which Exist
Code:
Gens System, ranking show bug stays with 0 points
If there are anymore bugs, we could freely update the thread within your help!
"check gameserver/data/serverinfo file config
change connectmemberload 1 to 0 if you cannot LOGIN"

Features/Changes
In this release, when you create a character you will be teleported in Loren Market.
Loren market will be called Lorencia instead, lorencia has been removed from the Move list
since i have decided to make Loren Market as a new Lorencia, although you can move to normal
lorencia by walking from Devias! the normal lorencia is also looking good, but there will be no monsters etc, if you'd like to use the npc etc there, you will have to download an original Repack from s6ep3 files and use the mosntersetbase instead, also change things in database as the spawn of a new characters and the movereq of the move warping list, also the new design its basic, and there is a single small issue within the monsters that they move inside the city (if they follow you) so if you have/found a solution for that we would gladly accept it to fix and update the thread within.

Monsters
I have added also spots by a request of an old custommer, you will find alot of spots in the whole server
Every map has somewhere spots, most maps has alot of spots, the server can handle around 12k monsters (with npc's) and it is almost full, thank god there are no monster overflow's so configuring the monstersetbase will be your own fault if there's going to be an issue.

Shops
Most shops are in Loren market (new lorencia) as the main marketing spot, you can also change that if you wish so do what makes you feel better!

Drops
You might think, what did this guy prepared the whole server? well actually yes, with the help of the custommer i did, the drops are simple but basically smart.
Let me give you a list and explanations:

Rage fighter sets drop in Crywolf and Land of Trials.
in Crywolf there drop only 2 kinds of those sets.
In Land of Trials also 2 Kinds of sets.
In crywolf and Land of Trial you will also find 1 kind of shield and glove on each of them.

Lets talk about the Jewel Drops.
In Devias/Dungeon/Losttower maps it will drop only Jewel of Bless.
In Elbeland1/2/3 - Atlans 1/2/3 - Aida1/2 - Tarkan 1/2 it drops only Jewel of Soul and Chaoses.
In Icarus it drops only Jewel of Life.
The Kalrutan map will also drop Gemstones and Jewel of Creations.

What about the other items and maps?
Vulcanus / Swamp of Calmness and Raklion drop only Socket Weapons and Gears.

Now lets turn into socket item drops!
Click the spolier to see the socket drops listed
--------------------------------
Kanturu 1
Lilium Boots
Brave Boots
Hades Boots
Faith Boots
Brave Boots
Destroy Boots
Random Seed-Spheres 1/2
-=Kanturu 2=-
Destroyer Gloves
Seraphim Gloves
Lilith Gloves
Phantom Gloves
Qween Gloves
Brave Gloves
Hades Gloves
Royal Gloves
Faith Gloves
Titan Gloves
Random Seed-Spheres 1/2/3
Kanturu 3 and Kanturu 2 END MOBS (Genocider/Berseker)
Destroyer Pants + Helm
Seraphim Pants + Helm
Lilith Pants + Helm
Phantom Pants + Helm
Qween Pants + Helm
Brave Pants + Helm
Hades Pants + Helm
Royal Pants + Helm
Faith Pants + Helm
Titan Pants + Helm
Kanturu 3 All Monsters
Destroyer Armor
Seraphim Armor
Lilith Armor
Phantom Armor
Qween Armor
Brave Armor
Hades Armor
Royal Armor
Faith Armor
Titan Armor
Vulcanus All Monsters
Flameberge
Sword Breaker
Rune Bastard
Guardian Shield
Sphere Seed+5
Swamp of Calmness All Monsters
Imperial Staff
Lilium Staff
Air Lyn Bow
Stinger Bow
Deadly Stuff
Salamander Shield
Frost Barrier
Raklion All Monsters
Frost Mace
Absolute Scepter
Crimson Glory

NOTE: Server files have the Socket items enabled! that means if you dont like the way they drop you will have to go to SCFData\Items\ and extract the file ''SCF_ItemDropRate_NoSockets'' and ''SCF_SocketItemsDisabled'' also if you regret your action there is the file called ''SCF_ItemDropRate_with_sockets'' and ''SCF_SocketItemsEnabled'' which you can re-extract and reverse the change back!

One more thing you have to do is, go to Data\Monsters\ and in the folder ''Disabling-Enabling Sockets'' you can use the Monster.txt to disable the socket drops or enable them.
note to enable as the config with this files which you will replace it will disable the socket drops on the server. Some people dislike the idea of the socket items, so it is your own choice there.
So basically you just extract-rextract and test, easy task.

About the Events.
Many events have been disabled which were unusual for my custommer and myself to use, which made
no sense to the server mostly, so note that you will have to enable some events in SCFData folder or in Data folder of your self.

Rates and other misc
Rates for chaos machine are easy
Exp is max, drops are max so its a kind of fun easy server
for advanced configurations you will have to do it your self :)

File Configurations and Setup Guide for People with experience:

Edit your IP in the following files:
* Data\MapServerInfo.dat - Replace msr.noip.me within your IP (dont remove the S)
* Data\IpList.cfg - Replace msr.noip.me within your IP
* TitanCS\Data\SCF_ServerList.dat - Replace the msr.noip.me within your IP

Edit your SQL Pass in the following files:
* TitanLinkServer\Config.cfg - replace 'tutorials' within your SQL Password
* SCFExDB\Config.cfg - replace 'tutorials' within your SQL password

After you've done with this setup instructions, all you have to do is restore the databases,
in the DB Back folder, you have the MuOnline.bak which is default and MuLog.bak
If you want to have already an character to test ect, use the .bak from the ExistingMuOnlineBAK.rar files and restore it.

Then be sure you did the ODBC thing correctly more info here:

And visit the folder "Startup Links" and run the shortcuts.
If you had no issues then your server is ready, all you have to do is now download the client
edit Jewels.dll or muserv.dll (search for msr.noip.me or 192) replace it with yours, save the .dll and connect to the server!

I want to excuse for the Exodus Names etc, the server was about to get published within that name
Change those texts in client\data\local\eng\text.bmd and serverlist.bmd i nthe main local folder with magic hand editor with your desired ones!

Please dont post issues about setup questions that had been answered already, if you want a similar tutorial on explaining how to setup this files, here it is:

Here we go for the Download Links:

Server Files:
Code:
http://uploaded.net/file/wnqus18p
or
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vh67nvqo6o1a28j/MUServicesS6EP3-Customized.rar/file

Client:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!HYMTAD5K!cc5DygJiGmUnOK9zQK6sx3pgYnlv41NqKO4RAs7x6qw

Patch if needed
Code:
http://uploaded.net/file/d8qlryzr
or
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gladvawwg652puj/Patch-ExodusMU.rar/file

Hex editor:
Code:
http://www.chmaas.handshake.de/delphi/freeware/xvi32/xvi32.htm
Mumaker? in server files -> TitanFolder!

Serial and other info can be found in SCFData\SCF_Common.txt (ugkgameshield000 and 0.00.00 currently is the one we using in files and client)

Please do not create any mirrors and post them into this thread, i would appreciate your support in that way.

All credits go to Webzen for bringing up the game within the resources and everything that made it possible to create the server in that way.
Most credits go to the SCFMT/TitansTech team for developing the server files.

Many thanks to cryingsoul and joneel for the effort on helping me on the files configurations etc.
I want to thank UGK (Underground antihacker) not because he included any protection to the files but because he had helped me choose the best version of the s6ep3 files which is stable and has easy fixable solutions.

The rest credits can go to my self for working the files and giving a big effort on the customizations and configurations.

Thank you for reading and may you enjoy the release.
Regards
KarLi

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.24 - File

thanks KarLi but the GS is TT 11.70.52 :D: and also can i request for main.exe w/ out MU.exe thnx! i will test this files to our VPS thank you so much!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.24 - File

Titans Tech Love

Good Luck s.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sir Karli The Files have virus called Ramnit.P is this virus safe >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

no 4shared? serve file up mega plis, for mediafire plis

Reaction score

thanks KarLi but the GS is TT 11.70.52 :D: and also can i request for main.exe w/ out MU.exe thnx! i will test this files to our VPS thank you so much!

well u can use the patch main.exe from here for example:
PATCH WITH MAIN

or

to be honest, go in main.exe open it with ollydbg and find MU in text search, and follow the offsets and change JNZ to JMP, search for guides and reverse it back.

Sir Karli The Files have virus called Ramnit.P is this virus safe >.<

its virus safe, that stupid fake crap doesnt do anything, try to extract the files, then scan the files in it, instead of scanning the winrar file for example.

else dont use it mate.

no 4shared? serve file up mega plis, for mediafire plis

whats wrong with the 2 mirrors?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am not able to download these servers, please upload on different servers such as: mega, 4shared, mediafire among others.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Nice release Karli...I'm waiting for this...

done downloading.i gonna update my old s6 epi3

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

thank you for your time and effor b0ss KarLi :D

is this compatible with MSSQL Server 2012???

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

thank you for your time and effor b0ss KarLi :D

is this compatible with MSSQL Server 2012???

try it nothing to lost...if your mumakers work...it compatible xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Help me!!! Server's gone, I do not understand.

dIritnb - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

DyYdYgK - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

Ax37LRk - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

--------------------------
Thank you all.
---------------------------
Thanks Google Translate. :p:
-------------------------------------------------

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Error

Reaction score

Error

There's nothing easier to fix this than finding the file and putting it in, i mean come on =)
anyway here

and put it on data in client and re-check.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hello add more items ? and wings :d or not ^^!

Back