Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No idea if it works or not but here you go TitanLinkServer recompiled from the official source.

I recommend using notepad++ to edit the config.ini

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No idea if it works or not but here you go TitanLinkServer recompiled from the official source.

I recommend using notepad++ to edit the config.ini

TY DragonSeth anyway, my test doit using the src from github official source too. Atm can't fixed the issue :/

Reaction score
Re: [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

hellow KarLi?? can i ask?? how to add new wing to your files or new costum item?

maybe by copying from
this files: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/source-season-6-ep-3-a-1107296/
or this files: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/titantech-v11-12-20-ex700-926342/
their item_eng.bmd from client and all other item .bmd files and adding them to your client
and also same thign with item.txt in server side .

i thin thats best idea cus main.exe etc already allow and have custom items but probably not on server side.

check this
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/titantech-v11-12-20-ex700-926342/
or
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/source-season-6-ep-3-a-1107296/

and use the item.txt + item client files and use them on ur server cus it already have them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, im having a hard time trying to change the IP from the main.exe
I tried to look for different names in the Hex editor and different IP but I had no luck.

Can anyone help me? Thank you a lot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if this question was answered before but if I want to put the server online, what IP should I use,my ipv4 address or my global IP, and also on what files do I have to put that IP.

Thank you!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this question was answered before but if I want to put the server online, what IP should I use,my ipv4 address or my global IP, and also on what files do I have to put that IP.

Thank you!

Global IP. Whatever files you modified to use the IPV4 switch to Global IP and make sure to open ports.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I have problem to edit box of kundums. I cant do it drop the items i configured in boxofkundun.txt in EventItemBag.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My problem is on the hexadecimal but on the youtube desc its okay not to edit it. And now im stuck in this

d8ciSIQ - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tomato how do u find the ip ? i am looking la 2h after that, nothing foud :/ , thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can help me ? After I click login screen then click server got dc.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe you didnt run GameServer thats mostly the issue.
malau6113 i hope you figured it out

GameServer runs very well no error nor fail. I already open ports 44405/55901/55919. Still got dc after selecting server.

Image:

I check connectserver i found this error.
Image:

Last edited:
Reaction score
did you actually edit the .dll with your IP or the main.exe? cuz as i remember u must edit the .dll with your IP

so if its not port problem, go to
run your server and then put the port in there to check if success ( running ) 55901 and 55919

so i guess some misconfig in server files or client with your IP, dont give up cuz u are very near!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi karli great thread , I have a question when I open the client it automatically got disconnected I am testing the server on a VPS .

I did open the port:
44405 = TCP = JOINSERVER55901 = UDP = GameServer55919 = UDP = GAMESERVER_CS

Also when I check here it says ports are open for those port above.and enable the tcp/ip on sql your reply is appreciated.

Final edit:

Maybe I messed up with the jewels.dll because when I search for hex editor search for 22749 I am not sure if that was correct what I did was do ctrl+g rather than ctrl+f for offset search. Also can I contact you on skype

Last edited:
Back