Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Reaction score
you can private message me your Skype and i can help u further, but for your problem 1. ports must open in TCP mostly only but both = good too.
2. jewels.dll search for msr. and retype your IP over that ip. then in server files side put 0.00.00 and use 12345 instead of 22749 and serial ugkgameshield000 and u will be fine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Followup question mr. karli,

2. jewels.dll search for msr. and retype your IP over that ip. then in server files side put 0.00.00 and use 12345 instead of 22749 and serial ugkgameshield000 and u will be fine.

i will replace the who msr.no.ip with my ip? If yes i did it and saved it says when I click the main.exe "not found"

for
server files side put 0.00.00 and use 12345 instead of 22749 and serial ugkgameshield000 and u will be fine. what file should i edit in server side? message you also with my skype id thank you in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Sir Karli ? Can you teach me or to guide me if how to back the normal lorencia? Thanks sir.

Reaction score
Sir I Need Help!, Your Startup Link can't Start, please help!, do you have a copy? because this file only a shortcut file, thanks

Reaction score
its gonna work if u right click each of these links, and fix the location directory cus its not probably correct, its simple... or make new shortcuts and copy the properties from the old shortcuts if they have (gs and gscs always do)

Sir Karli ? Can you teach me or to guide me if how to back the normal lorencia? Thanks sir.

u must go to sql > tables on muonline> defaultclasstype and change map code to 0 all characters.
so then your character will move to original lorencia and thats it. If u want npc in lorencia then just download any other season 6ep3 files, scfmt preferably and use their monstersetbase )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you figure out how to fix this issue?

I too editted the jewels.dll and have my local ip in place, 192.x.x.x and the following for the 1234 and ugkshield..

The server Ive run everything smoothly with no errors, however main.exe gives me the error "not found".

PS - I'm new to this and I just managed to create a Season1 Server, and now i replaced everything with these Season6 files but am still using the same host on my vmware. Im just trying things out so everythings local and I doubt I need to open ports right now.

EDIT: Considering im new to this, i tried testing without editting the .dll and i realised the "not found" error still exists, im gonna check my server files now cause im assuming that the client should be fine as long as i put my ipv4 in there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
not found error after openin main.exe might mean :

1. ur antivirus or something blocked some files in the client main directory and now main.exe cant run the client correctly so it drops that error, if you managed to run a s1 server u can run this files the same way, just keep in mind client difference and remember that many people Compile their client patches and edit main.exe differently and suddenly its a flase negative virus so its not found cus it is deleted or so.

Just make sure u can run this client on other's pc or other pc, and then figure out why u can't on urs, cus this erro shouldnt happen, but anwyays if u wanna check my updated tutorial on season 6 then i'd recommend:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello KarLi,

could you please advise me on where to find the settings in the server files for Jewel of Soul, Jewel of Bless, and Jewel of Life to adjust the success rate of upgrading an item to +7 to +9?
And one more question I would like to ask. I'm having an issue with Heart of Love and FireCracker. When I set the file to make items drop from +7 to +9, I'm getting items dropping from +0 to +9. I'm not sure what could be causing this error since I followed the correct procedure.

Thank u for respond.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
VulvaViolator
hi

i havent work with this files for a long time cus they are abit outdated, so for sucess rates it should be in some 'common', 99% in scfdata inside that folder

ffor heart of love, your config says to drop items with level '8' there is no minimum level to maximum level in this config file so its just singular choice unffortunaly.

Back