Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

can i ask? what is the code for custom jewels?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

How to add custom items?
How to fix custom jewels?
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...19.servimg.com/u/f19/13/08/38/21/screen10.jpg

Dont work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi have problems attaching with this file to mucore.

i got this problem.
KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

where can i changes this things? and make this compatible with my mu core?

thanks?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

this files are 11.70.52 original ? or 11.70.28 ????????????

Reaction score

i got this problem.
KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks?

I dont have this issues o_O restore db again or something.

Sklex GS is 11.70.52, rest are mixed abit.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score

bro.. compatible with SQL 2008? or it was SQL 2000?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

compatible with sql 2008 xD

How to add custom items?
How to fix custom jewels?

Dont work.

The Server and Client of Karli files is works fine...if it not working you miss something or overwrite...little bit advice backup first before you something with your client and server...something goes wrong JUST restore the last update (working file)..xD

i got this problem.

thanks?

look for other mucore files...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can some one give guide on how to move back the lorencia as a main spwarn of new character?

thanks.

i see FO drops in some maps?how can i changes those?

thanks

How can i configure guild Vualt,When i put some items on it it will disappear or it changes to Kris?can some one help me on this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 -

Can some one give guide on how to move back the lorencia as a main spwarn of new character?

thanks.

i see FO drops in some maps?how can i changes those?

thanks

How can i configure guild Vualt,When i put some items on it it will disappear or it changes to Kris?can some one help me on this?

configure it the eventitembag....if you see "63" change it with 0 :)

63 means full option :)
0 mean nothing :)

>>items in your vault dissappear while putting item from mumaker :)...see to it thta your vault is empty before putting items from mumaker...also you can put item in your vault while your char online but see to that you won't open the vault while putting some:thing in their...vice-versa...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 -

Karli can you see my messages on your skype please? Come online or contact me at smashx@gmx.com . Its urgent please!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi sir KarLi i already try to edit the table but can't be saved =( how can we save from smallint to Int tnx a lot sir!

What sql you use?
I am changed smallint to int, but it still 65k damage max

Reaction score

hi sir KarLi i already try to edit the table but can't be saved =( how can we save from smallint to Int tnx a lot sir!

just run this query..
Code:
USE MUONLINE
alter table character alter column Strength smallint null
alter table character alter column Dexterity smallint null
alter table character alter column Vitality smallint null
alter table character alter column Energy smallint null
alter table character alter column Leadership smallint null

and for 65k

USE MUONLINE
alter table character alter column Strength int null
alter table character alter column Dexterity int null
alter table character alter column Vitality int null
alter table character alter column Energy int null
alter table character alter column Leadership int null

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

mobs like budge dragon and spiders dont give exp?

how can i resolve this?

thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why are monsters entering in safezone in Loren Market? How can I remove it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Why are monsters entering in safezone in Loren Market? How can I remove it?

that's the range were monters can move...you change it in the monstersetbase,txt :) or let him follow outside the loren...joke,,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Swamp of Peace Event work ?

After killing Medusa, an equipment not drop, and does not send notice who killed boss

Back