[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343454647484950515253
    MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    111Posts

Re: [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52
    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    maybe you didnt run GameServer thats mostly the issue.
    @malau6113 i hope you figured it out
    GameServer runs very well no error nor fail. I already open ports 44405/55901/55919. Still got dc after selecting server.

Image: https://imgur.com/BweTOGv

I check connectserver i found this error.
    Image: https://imgur.com/T6tQL2o
    Last edited by marccus; 21-03-20 at 02:03 AM.

did you actually edit the .dll with your IP or the main.exe? cuz as i remember u must edit the .dll with your IP

so if its not port problem, go to Open Port Check Tool -- Verify Port Forwarding on Your Router
    run your server and then put the port in there to check if success ( running ) 55901 and 55919

so i guess some misconfig in server files or client with your IP, dont give up cuz u are very near!

MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    7Posts

hi karli great thread , I have a question when I open the client it automatically got disconnected I am testing the server on a VPS .

I did open the port:
    44405 = TCP = JOINSERVER55901 = UDP = GameServer55919 = UDP = GAMESERVER_CS

Also when I check here https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ it says ports are open for those port above.and enable the tcp/ip on sql your reply is appreciated.

Final edit:

Maybe I messed up with the jewels.dll because when I search for hex editor search for 22749 I am not sure if that was correct what I did was do ctrl+g rather than ctrl+f for offset search. Also can I contact you on skype
    Last edited by devdevdev1; 26-03-20 at 07:03 PM.

you can private message me your Skype and i can help u further, but for your problem 1. ports must open in TCP mostly only but both = good too.
    2. jewels.dll search for msr. and retype your IP over that ip. then in server files side put 0.00.00 and use 12345 instead of 22749 and serial ugkgameshield000 and u will be fine.

MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    7Posts

Followup question mr. karli,

2. jewels.dll search for msr. and retype your IP over that ip. then in server files side put 0.00.00 and use 12345 instead of 22749 and serial ugkgameshield000 and u will be fine.

i will replace the who msr.no.ip with my ip? If yes i did it and saved it says when I click the main.exe "not found"

for
    server files side put 0.00.00 and use 12345 instead of 22749 and serial ugkgameshield000 and u will be fine. what file should i edit in server side? message you also with my skype id thank you in advance.

MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    111Posts

Sir Karli ? Can you teach me or to guide me if how to back the normal lorencia? Thanks sir.

MemberRank
    Mar 2014 Join Date
    31Posts

Sir I Need Help!, Your Startup Link can't Start, please help!, do you have a copy? because this file only a shortcut file, thanks

its gonna work if u right click each of these links, and fix the location directory cus its not probably correct, its simple... or make new shortcuts and copy the properties from the old shortcuts if they have (gs and gscs always do)

Quote Originally Posted by marccus View Post
    Sir Karli ? Can you teach me or to guide me if how to back the normal lorencia? Thanks sir.
    u must go to sql > tables on muonline> defaultclasstype and change map code to 0 all characters.
    so then your character will move to original lorencia and thats it. If u want npc in lorencia then just download any other season 6ep3 files, scfmt preferably and use their monstersetbase )

True MemberRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    633Posts

Did you figure out how to fix this issue?

I too editted the jewels.dll and have my local ip in place, 192.x.x.x and the following for the 1234 and ugkshield..

The server Ive run everything smoothly with no errors, however main.exe gives me the error "not found".

PS - I'm new to this and I just managed to create a Season1 Server, and now i replaced everything with these Season6 files but am still using the same host on my vmware. Im just trying things out so everythings local and I doubt I need to open ports right now.

EDIT: Considering im new to this, i tried testing without editting the .dll and i realised the "not found" error still exists, im gonna check my server files now cause im assuming that the client should be fine as long as i put my ipv4 in there.
    Last edited by casuarina; 01-09-20 at 11:57 AM.

not found error after openin main.exe might mean :

1. ur antivirus or something blocked some files in the client main directory and now main.exe cant run the client correctly so it drops that error, if you managed to run a s1 server u can run this files the same way, just keep in mind client difference and remember that many people Compile their client patches and edit main.exe differently and suddenly its a flase negative virus so its not found cus it is deleted or so.

Just make sure u can run this client on other's pc or other pc, and then figure out why u can't on urs, cus this erro shouldnt happen, but anwyays if u wanna check my updated tutorial on season 6 then i'd recommend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hs6YjuK4y0

Advertisement