Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

your the best KarLi
Tnx for this
i want to try this in VPS ^_^ with Bee2Host as soon as possible :D

Question:
i want to use the old lorencia. Help pls?

if you'd like to use the npc etc there, you will have to download an original Repack from s6ep3 files and use the mosntersetbase instead, also change things in database as the spawn of a new characters and the movereq of the move warping list, also the new design its basic, and there is a single small issue within the monsters that they move inside the city (if they follow you) so if you have/found a solution for that we would gladly accept it to fix and update the thread within.

Edit the Database and use other monstersetbase

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

other GM command not working... like /track,/skin,/online and etc. . how to fix this??? tia

other GM command not working... like /track,/skin,/online and etc. . how to fix this??? tia

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Im sure u did something wrong, because all gm comands works for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i cant drop lvl1 wings with full option anyone know why ?, i add lvl 400 items in item(new).txt and got same problem... only drop with option + luck + 16 + no exe.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

add your charname at SCF_GMSystem.txt at gamserver and gameserverCS folder

//===========================================================================================================================================================================================================
//Character Ctl Expir Expir Expir Pk Pk Is Skin Is GMove Who Add Clear Fire Add Spawn Status Ban Vip Set Online Player Set Siege
//Name Code Day Month Year Clear Set /Item GG All Is Buff Inv cracker Skill Cmds Status Zen Info Vip Cmds
//===========================================================================================================================================================================================================
"Astro" 32 30 12 2020 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
"AstroJRSM" 32 30 12 2020 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
end

i cant drop lvl1 wings with full option anyone know why ?, i add lvl 400 items in item(new).txt and got same problem... only drop with option + luck + 16 + no exe.

/item 12 2 15 1 1 7 63 lvl 1 wings 63 is full option

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 -

//Character Ctl Expir Expir Expir Pk Pk Is Skin Is GMove Who Add Clear Fire Add Spawn Status Ban Vip Set Online Player Set Siege
//Name Code Day Month Year Clear Set /Item GG All Is Buff Inv cracker Skill Cmds Status Zen Info Vip Cmds
end

thank you bro.. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Drop Wings lvl1, Help

end

dont work :S
D8dkWTy - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

any idea?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hello. guys... anyone knows why all maps drops FO.. how to change it.. and one more thing.. all socketed set are vanish when i enter CastleSiege Server.. ? how to fix this.. TIA

S6 items drops at Atlans 2.. no opt.. cant trade cant put in warehouse, cant sold..
FIX?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Drop Wings lvl1, Help

dont work :S
D8dkWTy - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

any idea?

opps the repack prevent us to create full option items using the /item command...because alot of gm's making items full option to thier friends and themselves :)..to protect the server from spreading alot of full options this is the idea of this repack...the only way to mke full option through mumaker or titan editor or put it the gm shop or any npc store if wish too...

good, share your main :D or path ^^!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

by using the Mu Helper around 10-15 min the GS stop working, the Master Seals work but have visual bug in the client. apology use google translator XD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

by using the Mu Helper around 10-15 min the GS stop working, the Master Seals work but have visual bug in the client. apology use google translator XD

It works fine for me the mu helper....i run almost 30 min still no sign of stopping... of GS..you try the repack that's been posted by reseted and volt2015...

>>>>
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/main-1-04d-custom-wing-1055934/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/repack-tt-11-70-52-a-1004641/

>>>>

if you're experiencing stopping of gs...about visual bug of master seals...it can be fix by repack posted by two user :)...
i dont have visual bug...xD I already pactch maybe.
KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

anyone can share ur item(new).txt with all lvl 400 items?
the repack dont have these items.

or i have to add it myself ?

Update: This drop conf.
--------------------------------
Kanturu 1
Lilium Boots
Brave Boots
Hades Boots
Faith Boots
Brave Boots
Destroy Boots
Random Seed-Spheres 1/2
-=Kanturu 2=-
Destroyer Gloves
Seraphim Gloves
Lilith Gloves
Phantom Gloves
Qween Gloves
Brave Gloves
Hades Gloves
Royal Gloves
Faith Gloves
Titan Gloves
Random Seed-Spheres 1/2/3
Kanturu 3 and Kanturu 2 END MOBS (Genocider/Berseker)
Destroyer Pants + Helm
Seraphim Pants + Helm
Lilith Pants + Helm
Phantom Pants + Helm
Qween Pants + Helm
Brave Pants + Helm
Hades Pants + Helm
Royal Pants + Helm
Faith Pants + Helm
Titan Pants + Helm
Kanturu 3 All Monsters
Destroyer Armor
Seraphim Armor
Lilith Armor
Phantom Armor
Qween Armor
Brave Armor
Hades Armor
Royal Armor
Faith Armor
Titan Armor
Vulcanus All Monsters
Flameberge
Sword Breaker
Rune Bastard
Guardian Shield
Sphere Seed+5
Swamp of Calmness All Monsters
Imperial Staff
Lilium Staff
Air Lyn Bow
Stinger Bow
Deadly Stuff
Salamander Shield
Frost Barrier
Raklion All Monsters
Frost Mace
Absolute Scepter
Crimson Glory

depend of item(new).txt or olny of SCF_ItemDropRate.txt ??,

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

you have to add them
or at least that is what i did .-.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

yes you can add it with yourself....look for the exact item code in the item(new).txt and config it in the SCF_ItemDropRate.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes you can add it with yourself....look for the exact item code in the item(new).txt and config it in the SCF_ItemDropRate.txt

thanks all :D, other dude , i have to set the same item lvl in item(new).txt and SCF_ItemDropRate.txt
?
for a controled drop by map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Karli, Mu helper bug with strengthers buffs is solved with this files?

Sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

This Server Files are good and stable 100% Need only some improves for me and can open server with disabled Gens.

Chress

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Five shot hits ally on GSCS?

Back