Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MvCore 1.17.0

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HOW to make it work with IGC Server filles? Items hawe problem, if im buying in webshop items in game vault they disapear , or not apear, wasted credits!! How to fix Item matching?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Market is not working correctly. Your sold items are shown in Last Market items but in Market section there is not any items shows, also in recent items too. There is another bug, you can not take back your item from market. "My Sold Items" is empty too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Market is not working correctly. Your sold items are shown in Last Market items but in Market section there is not any items shows, also in recent items too. There is another bug, you can not take back your item from market. "My Sold Items" is empty too.
I have same problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this ? webmall problem?

SS

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\Webshop.php on line 1836

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to fix this ? webmall problem?

SS

replace this
PHP:
if ((eregi($findslotlikethis,substr($items, $i, strlen($useforlength)))) && ($itemX+$nx<9) && ($itemY+$ny<16))
with this
PHP:
if ((preg_match("%{$findslotlikethis}%i",substr($items, $i, strlen($useforlength)))) && ($itemX+$nx<9) && ($itemY+$ny<16))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
replace this
PHP:
if ((eregi($findslotlikethis,substr($items, $i, strlen($useforlength)))) && ($itemX+$nx<9) && ($itemY+$ny<16))
with this
PHP:
if ((preg_match("%{$findslotlikethis}%i",substr($items, $i, strlen($useforlength)))) && ($itemX+$nx<9) && ($itemY+$ny<16))

thanks it fix but still got this issue
Warehouse seems to be full, clean and try again!.

and some of the items that i purchase the my website didnt come into my warehouse xD i think web shop on this one is full of bugs atm

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, can you help?It does not work why the market of things can be inserted and you can not buy them.what could be the problem ?
muonlinegr2 - [Release] MvCore 1.17.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score

we are the same did you fix yours?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is old, already go for 1.17.1 from the forum where they are working and from where this contribution was taken

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Saige How to acces Admin Panel? I use mvcore but i hawe latest version, wanth to test for my self!

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still have the problem about the market when you taking it back nothings happens.

Back