Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Nulled DMN CMS v1.1.8 + 10 Templates

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys what is it ?
Notice: Undefined index: e in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 22

MuHelper - [Release] Nulled DMN CMS v1.1.8  + 10 Templates - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
paymentwall postback not working and always is test version not active

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fortumo module doesnt work. when trying use fortumo then open window with this text Integration error
but billing services is active

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't work fortumo and paymentwall method just blank and doesn't show when i use web with domain name but when i use web with ip address then work.

of course api key and secret key is added correct.

and i doesnt find https://yoursite.net/payment/paymentwall in web files, and then paymentwall don't work for dmn cms nulled version becose this postback url doesnt exist. Please fix this.

more whatch in screenshot:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SQLSTATE[08001]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server]TCP Provider: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't work fortumo and paymentwall method just blank and doesn't show when i use web with domain name but when i use web with ip address then work.

of course api key and secret key is added correct.

and i doesnt find https://yoursite.net/payment/paymentwall in web files, and then paymentwall don't work for dmn cms nulled version becose this postback url doesnt exist. Please fix this.

more whatch in screenshot:

anyone can help with this????????

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you all, just move to DMNCMS 1.2.1, you can find it at google, open source version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you all, just move to DMNCMS 1.2.1, you can find it at google, open source version.
not working shop for igcn season 6 and newer version i changed items.txr and ListItems.xml but all time error with items in webshop

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
not working shop for igcn season 6 and newer version i changed items.txr and ListItems.xml but all time error with items in webshop

run in the tasks, "ParseServerFile".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WTF now i trying to install dmn cms on vps and look this how cms setup cant see all dvs like muonline, me_muonline???? i have ready added this dbs bet cms doesnt see only mueurope db.....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back