Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Nulled DMN CMS v1.1.8 + 10 Templates

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone knows how to fix paypal direct payment?

when i click buy now, its always shows this error..

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have question and issue... 1. Question: Does DMN CMS work with MySQL database? I mean that DMN can create own database (dmncms) on MySQL server. 2. Issue... I wrote at official website Dmn CMS but no naswer... I have troubles witch RR and GR system... RR system have Req GrandReset on list where set reset rules and it show always "0"... In edit any RR rule I can't see field with Req GrandReset..., and trouble with GR is that system not control character level... only character reset, when i set that GR need for ex. 400 lvl... it's not working... character with accepted number of resets may have 1 lvl and GR will finish succesful... Does anyone can answer me how to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ,

Im trying to set this up for season 1 i have succeed but when u click on any character in ranking getting error below, anyone have suggestions for fix?

Thanks

exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'mLevel'.' in C:\xampp\htdocs\application\libraries\lib.db.php:0Stack trace:#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\application\libraries\lib.db.php(0): PDOStatement->execute()#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\application\models\model.character.php(0): db->execute()#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\application\models\model.character.php(0): Mcharacter->load_master_level()#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\application\controllers\controller.info.php(0): Mcharacter->load_character_info()#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\router.class.php(0): info->character('4369676973', 'DEFAULT')#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\dmn.php(0): router->route()#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(44): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')#7 {main}

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi ,

Im trying to set this up for season 1 i have succeed but when u click on any character in ranking getting error below, anyone have suggestions for fix?

Thanks

exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'mLevel'.' in C:\xampp\htdocs\application\libraries\lib.db.php:0Stack trace:#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\application\libraries\lib.db.php(0): PDOStatement->execute()#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\application\models\model.character.php(0): db->execute()#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\application\models\model.character.php(0): Mcharacter->load_master_level()#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\application\controllers\controller.info.php(0): Mcharacter->load_character_info()#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\router.class.php(0): info->character('4369676973', 'DEFAULT')#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\dmn.php(0): router->route()#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(44): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')#7 {main}

Your answer is:
Read previous posts!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi , I tried didnt work ! and there is no explenation how to do it .

Thanks , Paldies

Reaction score
registration and loading new accounts not working on s15 mu_id table is id and cannot be changed for the server
ive decoded some files what need to change?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DMN CMS 1.1.8 + support s14/s15 + premium plugins

Add Support
Evilek(mu-loc.com)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For last 12hrs im trying to implement 'event timer' into footer of newwawe theme, can you help me bro? as its constantly fail...
or can you give me code line with should i use as event timer is not existing on my page :0 (yes module activated)

looks like in sql its not even exist?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For last 12hrs im trying to implement 'event timer' into footer of newwawe theme, can you help me bro? as its constantly fail...
or can you give me code line with should i use as event timer is not existing on my page :0 (yes module activated)

looks like in sql its not even exist?

you must add your self its not come from database go to file server/event and check 1 by 1 events timing and add it :)

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yeah i know but wont show anyways
check if on default theme its works, if it does so the issue is in your new theme.
and if its working on default, start debugging :)

Back