Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Masteru et al,

I setup 97D.04 version Mu Server successfully. However, I login from the client then
I got this issue every time I login to the server.

Game Server closed because Authentication Server is closed.
Masteru - [Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Server OS: Windows Server 2016 Datacenter.
Client OS: Windows 7

How can I fix this issue? Can you help me?

Thanks,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , i am able to run this with main.exe when launching with 127.0.0.1, however when i use the launcher and I add 127.0.0.1 with port 44405, it won't work, may I know why

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm testing the server offline and found a bug with elf crossbow won't shoot, but instead go hit like a sword.

- 19 2 3 1 1 1 "GreatRain Crossbow"
- 18 2 3 1 1 0 "Giant Crossbow"

Masteru - [Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

is there a quickfix to this or? I see another one mentioned the problem with skill on the bow

sorry my bad english.New weapon ELF Skill dont work..need fix pls/

But it's not just the skill thats bugged.

Hope anyone still enjoys these files as much as me!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, has nothing to do with serverside settings, all in client.

I downloaded (Credits to Nelson25 on Darks'Team Forum) instead
It support 3D camera
Fixed Elf bows + skill
Agility Bug
Better Glow on items

I tested it for like 12+ hours and it is stable, not like Ultimate Main By ZergMM that just quits the game random like pressing ALT + F4.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It support 3D camera
Fixed Elf bows + skill
Agility Bug
Better Glow on items

I tested it for like 12+ hours and it is stable, not like Ultimate Main By ZergMM that just quits the game random like pressing ALT + F4.

hello dear user because I have very limited time, I didn't have time to talk to you,I saw that you wrote some nonsense about that customs main.exe thanks to ZergMM ,for your information it is only main.exe with the best customs and if you combine it with 97d+99i thanks to Darks'Team premium customs for free it works without any problems

even today I still use this custom main.exe,I do not recommend using other customs unless you do it from scratch there is no such thing Agility Bug fixed for 97d unless you have a source and you do it from scratch of course if you know how

the client you download and you praise him so much it doesn't work right at all,as I said before you need a source for muserver and client to fix this bug Agility in my experience it doesn't affect this bug in the game so much

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello dear user because I have very limited time, I didn't have time to talk to you,I saw that you wrote some nonsense about that customs main.exe thanks to ZergMM ,for your information it is only main.exe with the best customs and if you combine it with 97d+99i thanks to Darks'Team premium customs for free it works without any problems

even today I still use this custom main.exe,I do not recommend using other customs unless you do it from scratch there is no such thing Agility Bug fixed for 97d unless you have a source and you do it from scratch of course if you know how

the client you download and you praise him so much it doesn't work right at all,as I said before you need a source for muserver and client to fix this bug Agility in my experience it doesn't affect this bug in the game so much

I've no idea what you are trying to say?
Regarding the agility bug, it's fixed in the client I'm linking to. And also the other things I mention. Have you even tried the files before saying it won't work?
All I'm trying to do is tell what works for me and what doesn't

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've no idea what you are trying to say?
Regarding the agility bug, it's fixed in the client I'm linking to. And also the other things I mention. Have you even tried the files before saying it won't work?
All I'm trying to do is tell what works for me and what doesn't

waste of time if you discover a problem and you think it is a problem go to the original forum and post the problem there,you talk without thinking I've been using these files for years and updates for years thanks to the original creator Darks'Team and no player has ever complained about my server related to the problem you showed,if you are not satisfied with this server you should not use it,about related to agility bug or as many believe because of too many customs these days,as far as I know it's not a bug i may be wrong but the maximum sm is somewhere around 32000 but SM Dexterity 19000 Maxim For Evil Spirits many players want to have like bk maxim 32767 normal in 97d bk is the strongest char

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It support 3D camera
Fixed Elf bows + skill
Agility Bug
Better Glow on items

Link down

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello OP , Seem everything working well with this sv , I try to make web mu via webshop but can not connect to DB ( Warning: mssql_connect(): Unable to connect to server: 1xxx xxx xxx in /www/wwwroot/topmu.us/97d/install/index.php on line 24
A Conntection With The Server Cannot Be Established, please check your settings at wshcfg.inc! ) Do you have any tutorior about Webshop Mu , please share it . Thank you <3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already installed this version server on VPS 1 , and now I would like to mạke a webshop for it ( already downloaded on WebShop For 97d+99i )

I tried to install webshop on VPS 2 ( Apache webserver + PHP 5.6 (MSSQL configed ) + mysql ) but can not connect to MSSQL of VPS 1

On VPS 3 , I installed SS6 server and got seem action ( Already open Port 1433 , turn off fireware , enable remote MSSQL ..) VPS 2 still can not connect to this one ( tried MuCore 1.0.8 , not working )
5YD7DG7 - [Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

XlfXT3c - [Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

this is my php file config :
$core['db_host'] = "My VPS1/3 IP:1433"; (or only my VPS1/3 IP )
$core['db_name'] = "MuOnline";
$core['db_user']= "sa";
$core['db_password'] = "mypass";

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
unfortunaly im not that good with setup web in a vps.... all i know its u must have the right php .dll files and right apache version and enable mssql in php.ini and things like that, other than that why u dont just pay 2-3 $ for a simple webhost ? from sovahost for example, it will save ur life and time which costs more and its 99% more secure and safe ... ppl can attack ur web vps and it will die easy, but with webhost it wont.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually I got trouble about Users Register Function , that why I asked you how to make users register in game , please see picture : if someone type 222 and pass 222 , systems auto register account for them .
yl1ZDGV - [Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Seem make website for Mu Server not easy . All your server Mu of yours I already config successfull but I can not make them online because nobody can register . webshop & some Mucore version can not connect to data Mu Server . Maybe I have mistake somewhere :(

Attachments

Reaction score
Actually I got trouble about Users Register Function , that why I asked you how to make users register in game , please see picture : if someone type 222 and pass 222 , systems auto register account for them .
yl1ZDGV - [Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Seem make website for Mu Server not easy . All your server Mu of yours I already config successfull but I can not make them online because nobody can register . webshop & some Mucore version can not connect to data Mu Server . Maybe I have mistake somewhere :(

making website with a simple and cheap webhost for mu is the easiest to install and connect to vps sql, making website in same host is more complicated and unsafe, but auto register in game u need special files and client for that

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It support 3D camera
Fixed Elf bows + skill
Agility Bug
Better Glow on items

Link dead about this client

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't recommend using a client just because someone uploaded that client,then you complain that you have all kinds of problems

all download links have been fixed
You're a legend, mate. Haven't been on in ages but have been craving some old 97d action again and just happened to see this. Epic! Do you know if there's any source floating around for that version, too? Would be fun to take a poke and see what can/can't be done as a hobby on the side.

Back