[Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819
    @vhtrian
    via webshop or webhost u mean?

what website install ? or what webshop exactly? where u install this on host or webhost? did u allow 1433 if remote installation and net tcp/ip pipes in sql network configuration settings?

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    11Posts
    I already installed this version server on VPS 1 , and now I would like to mạke a webshop for it ( already downloaded on WebShop For 97d+99i )

I tried to install webshop on VPS 2 ( Apache webserver + PHP 5.6 (MSSQL configed ) + mysql ) but can not connect to MSSQL of VPS 1

On VPS 3 , I installed SS6 server and got seem action ( Already open Port 1433 , turn off fireware , enable remote MSSQL ..) VPS 2 still can not connect to this one ( tried MuCore 1.0.8 , not working )

this is my php file config :
    $core['db_host'] = "My VPS1/3 IP:1433"; (or only my VPS1/3 IP )
    $core['db_name'] = "MuOnline";
    $core['db_user']= "sa";
    $core['db_password'] = "mypass";

unfortunaly im not that good with setup web in a vps.... all i know its u must have the right php .dll files and right apache version and enable mssql in php.ini and things like that, other than that why u dont just pay 2-3 $ for a simple webhost ? from sovahost for example, it will save ur life and time which costs more and its 99% more secure and safe ... ppl can attack ur web vps and it will die easy, but with webhost it wont.

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    11Posts
    Actually I got trouble about Users Register Function , that why I asked you how to make users register in game , please see picture : if someone type 222 and pass 222 , systems auto register account for them .

Seem make website for Mu Server not easy . All your server Mu of yours I already config successfull but I can not make them online because nobody can register . webshop & some Mucore version can not connect to data Mu Server . Maybe I have mistake somewhere :(

Quote Originally Posted by vhtrian View Post
    Actually I got trouble about Users Register Function , that why I asked you how to make users register in game , please see picture : if someone type 222 and pass 222 , systems auto register account for them .

Seem make website for Mu Server not easy . All your server Mu of yours I already config successfull but I can not make them online because nobody can register . webshop & some Mucore version can not connect to data Mu Server . Maybe I have mistake somewhere :(
    making website with a simple and cheap webhost for mu is the easiest to install and connect to vps sql, making website in same host is more complicated and unsafe, but auto register in game u need special files and client for that

Advertisement