[Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Ultimate Member Odisk is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    188Posts

    big grin [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

    Last edited by Odisk; 1 Week Ago at 01:37 AM.


  2. #2
    NN - Nord & Noob mauka is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2004 Join Date
    1,726Posts

    re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

    Nice. Thank you! More original wz files :) all props to u man for original wz sources
    "Nobody ever died of hard work", they say. But why take the risk? (Ronald Reagan)
    Code:
    http://patch-ggp.muonline.webzen.net/(version)/up_list.zip

  3. #3
    Member Bruno Ibanes is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    28Posts

    re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

    Very cool! I never expected to see an original Webzen source here, there are even the calendars, original developer comments and so on. See how they were modifying the server to consume less memory:

    - 2003.09.04 (SaemSong) -> (b4nfter)
    Because the OBJECTSTRUCT structure of User.h is used by users and monster NPCs in large quantities,
    Memory should be conserved as much as possible. 255 bytes like leg number, room number, etc.
    Data within the range is BYTE, and short type WORD type is used according to the size.
    Let's save memory as much as possible.

    Code:
    -- Previous
    int m_nBloodCastleIndex; // Leg number of Blood Castle (0 ~ 7)
    int m_nBloodCastleSubIndex; // Which room am I in the bridge of the blood castle (only if it's a human)
    int m_iBloodCastleEXP; // Experience gained from Blood Castle (only for humans)
    int m_iBloodCastleScore; // Points earned from Blood Castle (only for humans)
    
    -- After (example)
    BYTE m_nBloodCastleIndex; // Leg number of Blood Castle (0 ~ 7)
    BYTE m_nBloodCastleSubIndex; // Which room am I in the bridge of the blood castle (only if it's a human)
    WORD m_iBloodCastleEXP; // Experience gained from Blood Castle (only for humans)
    WORD m_iBloodCastleScore; // Points earned from Blood Castle (only for humans)
    Did you notice how many commands the GMs had? Even to get hack statistics from an account. I would even like to see this specific anti-hack system working.

    There is a list of some bugs to check too and things to do before bringing the server online, these files appear to be from a test server.

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member Odisk is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    188Posts

    re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Ibanes View Post
    Very cool! I never expected to see an original Webzen source here, there are even the calendars, original developer comments and so on. See how they were modifying the server to consume less memory:

    - 2003.09.04 (SaemSong) -> (b4nfter)
    Because the OBJECTSTRUCT structure of User.h is used by users and monster NPCs in large quantities,
    Memory should be conserved as much as possible. 255 bytes like leg number, room number, etc.
    Data within the range is BYTE, and short type WORD type is used according to the size.
    Let's save memory as much as possible.

    Code:
    -- Previous
    int m_nBloodCastleIndex; // Leg number of Blood Castle (0 ~ 7)
    int m_nBloodCastleSubIndex; // Which room am I in the bridge of the blood castle (only if it's a human)
    int m_iBloodCastleEXP; // Experience gained from Blood Castle (only for humans)
    int m_iBloodCastleScore; // Points earned from Blood Castle (only for humans)
    
    -- After (example)
    BYTE m_nBloodCastleIndex; // Leg number of Blood Castle (0 ~ 7)
    BYTE m_nBloodCastleSubIndex; // Which room am I in the bridge of the blood castle (only if it's a human)
    WORD m_iBloodCastleEXP; // Experience gained from Blood Castle (only for humans)
    WORD m_iBloodCastleScore; // Points earned from Blood Castle (only for humans)
    Did you notice how many commands the GMs had? Even to get hack statistics from an account. I would even like to see this specific anti-hack system working.

    There is a list of some bugs to check too and things to do before bringing the server online, these files appear to be from a test server.

    hello,

    if the files are webzen preveniente. were for test servers before installing them, they were trying to make it consume less memory must remember that when this version was online teania thousands of users and large machines were needed for no problems and enjoyed the server more, not like now.

    Pd: are former programmers. - 2003.09.04 (SaemSong) -> (b4nfter)

  5. #5
    NN - Nord & Noob mauka is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2004 Join Date
    1,726Posts

    re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Ibanes View Post
    Very cool! I never expected to see an original Webzen source here,
    Same. Though GS + PDB is enough, but this release surprised me af.

    Now i wanna more )) releases like this
    "Nobody ever died of hard work", they say. But why take the risk? (Ronald Reagan)
    Code:
    http://patch-ggp.muonline.webzen.net/(version)/up_list.zip

  6. #6
    Ultimate Member Odisk is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    188Posts

    re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

    Quote Originally Posted by mauka View Post
    Same. Though GS + PDB is enough, but this release surprised me af.

    Now i wanna more )) releases like this
    If it's good, I have other things to share. We are looking for something more than gold. It is the main client. I know it is difficult, but someone is going to offer it at some point. I have no problems with that.

  7. #7
    Member Bruno Ibanes is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    28Posts

    re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Odisk View Post
    hello,

    if the files are webzen preveniente. were for test servers before installing them, they were trying to make it consume less memory must remember that when this version was online teania thousands of users and large machines were needed for no problems and enjoyed the server more, not like now.

    Pd: are former programmers. - 2003.09.04 (SaemSong) -> (b4nfter)
    Song GilSeop (SaemSong) is actually the co-founder of Webzen!

    He currently works at this company: https://www.facebook.com/Wiple/?view=feed&filter=13

    "WipleGames' CEO and founder, Song GilSeop, was the co-founder and CTO of Webzen who created Koreas first fully 3D MMORPG 'MU', which is still being serviced in more than 10 countries in the world. we find ourselves on our second joyous adventure."

    On 2004-08-11 he was looking for a DBA for the MU, see: https://database.sarang.net/?inc=rea...&criteria=jobs

    "Received by email: saemsong@webzen.co.kr / Song GilSeop

    Phone Ind.: (02)3498-1623"

    These files bring history!

  8. #8
    Ultimate Member Odisk is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    188Posts

    re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Ibanes View Post
    Song GilSeop (SaemSong) is actually the co-founder of Webzen!

    He currently works at this company: https://www.facebook.com/Wiple/?view=feed&filter=13

    "WipleGames' CEO and founder, Song GilSeop, was the co-founder and CTO of Webzen who created Koreas first fully 3D MMORPG 'MU', which is still being serviced in more than 10 countries in the world. we find ourselves on our second joyous adventure."

    On 2004-08-11 he was looking for a DBA for the MU, see: https://database.sarang.net/?inc=rea...&criteria=jobs

    "Received by email: saemsong@webzen.co.kr / Song GilSeop

    Phone Ind.: (02)3498-1623"

    These files bring history!
    You have very good information, I hope I find some contact with a developer of the client part for webzen

    I want some information touches search.

    I have contributed important things I hope to achieve something more than this.

  9. #9
    Member Bruno Ibanes is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    28Posts

    re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

    Honestly? I don't think anyone has the source of the client, or if anyone has it it was sold for an astronomical amount of money.

    I say this because even big developers like IGCN and XTEAM don't have this source. An IGCN dev already said here on the forum that he would pay for it, and I have contact with an XTEAM dev who said he never heard of this source.

    Servers that have mobile clients (like MUAWAY) remake the engine from scratch and don't have the client source as some people here think.

    To me this is just a myth, with no proof in all these years of file leaks, in fact it is the first time we have an original source from Webzen that is not a PDB or based on the Deathway release.

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member Odisk is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    188Posts

    re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Ibanes View Post
    Honestly? I don't think anyone has the source of the client, or if anyone has it it was sold for an astronomical amount of money.

    I say this because even big developers like IGCN and XTEAM don't have this source. An IGCN dev already said here on the forum that he would pay for it, and I have contact with an XTEAM dev who said he never heard of this source.

    Servers that have mobile clients (like MUAWAY) remake the engine from scratch and don't have the client source as some people here think.

    To me this is just a myth, with no proof in all these years of file leaks, in fact it is the first time we have an original source from Webzen that is not a PDB or based on the Deathway release.
    The original source with everything was never disclosed or given, but the client's pdb was obtained,
    away works on the basis of webzen as well as davilz all in exchange for something.

  11. #11
    Member PulseFire is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    32Posts

    re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

    does anyone have the full and clean client 1.03.34 CHS to share?

  12. #12
    Newbie MuNoob12 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol

    . . .
    Last edited by MuNoob12; 21-07-21 at 06:29 AM.

  13. #13
    Ultimate Member Van_Bom is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    187Posts

    Re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol

    select character have bug with protocol CHS, don't see any things or some show error.

    this video for error



    - - - Updated - - -

    Fixed by me, thank to LTP TEAM
    and now you must change some things :

    in protocol.h file
    typedef struct
    {
    PBMSG_HEAD h; // C1:F3:00
    BYTE subcode; // 3
    BYTE MaxClass; // 4
    BYTE MoveCnt; // 5
    BYTE Count; // 6
    } PMSG_CHARLISTCOUNT, *LPPMSG_CHARLISTCOUNT;

    //----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    // [0xF3][0x00] ij¸¯ÅÍ Á¤º¸(À§ ÇÁ·ÎÅäÄÝ Ä«¿îÅÍ ¸¸Å­ ¹Ýº¹µÊ)
    //----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    typedef struct
    {
    BYTE Index; // 0
    char Name[10]; // 1
    WORD Level; // C
    BYTE CtlCode; // E
    BYTE CharSet[18]; // F
    BYTE btGuildStatus; // 21
    } PMSG_CHARLIST, * LPPMSG_CHARLIST;

    and in Sprodef.h file

    typedef struct
    {
    PWMSG_HEAD h;
    short Number; // 4
    BYTE Count; // 6
    int DbNumber; // 8
    BYTE Magumsa; // C
    char AccountId[11]; // D
    BYTE MoveCnt; // 18
    } SDHP_CHARLISTCOUNT, *LPSDHP_CHARLISTCOUNT;

    typedef struct
    {
    BYTE Index; // 0
    char Name[10]; // 1
    WORD Level; // C
    BYTE Class; // E
    BYTE CtlCode; // F
    BYTE dbInventory[48]; // 10
    BYTE DbVersion; // 40
    BYTE btGuildStatus; // 41
    } SDHP_CHARLIST, * LPSDHP_CHARLIST;

    in DSProtocol.cpp file
    go to void JGPGetCharList(BYTE *lpRecv)

    you must remove that
    /*#ifdef ADD_CHARACTER_SLOT_SYSTEM_20090520
    gObj[aIndex].m_btCharacterSlotCount = lpCount->CharacterSlotCount;

    pCLCount.CharacterSlotCount = lpCount->CharacterSlotCount;

    if( lpCount->Count > lpCount->CharacterSlotCount )
    {
    pCLCount.Count = lpCount->CharacterSlotCount;
    }
    #endif */// ADD_CHARACTER_SLOT_SYSTEM_20090520

    thank to all
    Last edited by Van_Bom; 30-08-21 at 09:22 AM.

  14. #14
    Registered Sweng is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    22Posts

    Re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol

    I can't start joinserver who can tell me what the problem is?

  15. #15
    Ultimate Member Van_Bom is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    187Posts

    Re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweng View Post
    I can't start joinserver who can tell me what the problem is?
    you must create shotcut and you must right click on shotcut and you will see target and you must add IP
    ex:
    D:\MUServer\JoinServer\JoinServer.exe /p55970 /ca127.0.0.1 /cp55557



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement