Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
M3J5tiJ - [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Sources Main 5.2

by Webzen

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

Nice. Thank you! More original wz files :) all props to u man for original wz sources

Reaction score
re: [Release] Original WZ Sources 1.00.98+MuServer 1.00.95+Main Cracked CHS Protocol S5.2

Very cool! I never expected to see an original Webzen source here, there are even the calendars, original developer comments and so on. See how they were modifying the server to consume less memory:

- 2003.09.04 (SaemSong) -> (b4nfter)
Because the OBJECTSTRUCT structure of User.h is used by users and monster NPCs in large quantities,
Memory should be conserved as much as possible. 255 bytes like leg number, room number, etc.
Data within the range is BYTE, and short type WORD type is used according to the size.
Let's save memory as much as possible.

Code:
-- Previous
int m_nBloodCastleIndex; // Leg number of Blood Castle (0 ~ 7)
int m_nBloodCastleSubIndex; // Which room am I in the bridge of the blood castle (only if it's a human)
int m_iBloodCastleEXP; // Experience gained from Blood Castle (only for humans)
int m_iBloodCastleScore; // Points earned from Blood Castle (only for humans)

-- After (example)
BYTE m_nBloodCastleIndex; // Leg number of Blood Castle (0 ~ 7)
BYTE m_nBloodCastleSubIndex; // Which room am I in the bridge of the blood castle (only if it's a human)
WORD m_iBloodCastleEXP; // Experience gained from Blood Castle (only for humans)
WORD m_iBloodCastleScore; // Points earned from Blood Castle (only for humans)

Did you notice how many commands the GMs had? Even to get hack statistics from an account. I would even like to see this specific anti-hack system working.

There is a list of some bugs to check too and things to do before bringing the server online, these files appear to be from a test server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Very cool! I never expected to see an original Webzen source here, there are even the calendars, original developer comments and so on. See how they were modifying the server to consume less memory:

- 2003.09.04 (SaemSong) -> (b4nfter)
Because the OBJECTSTRUCT structure of User.h is used by users and monster NPCs in large quantities,
Memory should be conserved as much as possible. 255 bytes like leg number, room number, etc.
Data within the range is BYTE, and short type WORD type is used according to the size.
Let's save memory as much as possible.

Code:
-- Previous
int m_nBloodCastleIndex; // Leg number of Blood Castle (0 ~ 7)
int m_nBloodCastleSubIndex; // Which room am I in the bridge of the blood castle (only if it's a human)
int m_iBloodCastleEXP; // Experience gained from Blood Castle (only for humans)
int m_iBloodCastleScore; // Points earned from Blood Castle (only for humans)

-- After (example)
BYTE m_nBloodCastleIndex; // Leg number of Blood Castle (0 ~ 7)
BYTE m_nBloodCastleSubIndex; // Which room am I in the bridge of the blood castle (only if it's a human)
WORD m_iBloodCastleEXP; // Experience gained from Blood Castle (only for humans)
WORD m_iBloodCastleScore; // Points earned from Blood Castle (only for humans)

Did you notice how many commands the GMs had? Even to get hack statistics from an account. I would even like to see this specific anti-hack system working.

There is a list of some bugs to check too and things to do before bringing the server online, these files appear to be from a test server.

hello,

if the files are webzen preveniente. were for test servers before installing them, they were trying to make it consume less memory must remember that when this version was online teania thousands of users and large machines were needed for no problems and enjoyed the server more, not like now.

Pd: are former programmers. - 2003.09.04 (SaemSong) -> (b4nfter)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Same. Though GS + PDB is enough, but this release surprised me af.

Now i wanna more )) releases like this

If it's good, I have other things to share. We are looking for something more than gold. It is the main client. I know it is difficult, but someone is going to offer it at some point. I have no problems with that.

Reaction score

hello,

if the files are webzen preveniente. were for test servers before installing them, they were trying to make it consume less memory must remember that when this version was online teania thousands of users and large machines were needed for no problems and enjoyed the server more, not like now.

Pd: are former programmers. - 2003.09.04 (SaemSong) -> (b4nfter)

Song GilSeop (SaemSong) is actually the co-founder of Webzen!

He currently works at this company:

"WipleGames' CEO and founder, Song GilSeop, was the co-founder and CTO of Webzen who created Koreas first fully 3D MMORPG 'MU', which is still being serviced in more than 10 countries in the world. we find ourselves on our second joyous adventure."

On 2004-08-11 he was looking for a DBA for the MU, see:

"Received by email: saemsong@webzen.co.kr / Song GilSeop

Phone Ind.: (02)3498-1623"

These files bring history!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Song GilSeop (SaemSong) is actually the co-founder of Webzen!

He currently works at this company:

"WipleGames' CEO and founder, Song GilSeop, was the co-founder and CTO of Webzen who created Koreas first fully 3D MMORPG 'MU', which is still being serviced in more than 10 countries in the world. we find ourselves on our second joyous adventure."

On 2004-08-11 he was looking for a DBA for the MU, see:

"Received by email: saemsong@webzen.co.kr / Song GilSeop

Phone Ind.: (02)3498-1623"

These files bring history!

You have very good information, I hope I find some contact with a developer of the client part for webzen

I want some information touches search.

I have contributed important things I hope to achieve something more than this.

Reaction score

Honestly? I don't think anyone has the source of the client, or if anyone has it it was sold for an astronomical amount of money.

I say this because even big developers like IGCN and XTEAM don't have this source. An IGCN dev already said here on the forum that he would pay for it, and I have contact with an XTEAM dev who said he never heard of this source.

Servers that have mobile clients (like MUAWAY) remake the engine from scratch and don't have the client source as some people here think.

To me this is just a myth, with no proof in all these years of file leaks, in fact it is the first time we have an original source from Webzen that is not a PDB or based on the Deathway release.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Honestly? I don't think anyone has the source of the client, or if anyone has it it was sold for an astronomical amount of money.

I say this because even big developers like IGCN and XTEAM don't have this source. An IGCN dev already said here on the forum that he would pay for it, and I have contact with an XTEAM dev who said he never heard of this source.

Servers that have mobile clients (like MUAWAY) remake the engine from scratch and don't have the client source as some people here think.

To me this is just a myth, with no proof in all these years of file leaks, in fact it is the first time we have an original source from Webzen that is not a PDB or based on the Deathway release.

The original source with everything was never disclosed or given, but the client's pdb was obtained,
away works on the basis of webzen as well as davilz all in exchange for something.

Reaction score

does anyone have the full and clean client 1.03.34 CHS to share?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
select character have bug with protocol CHS, don't see any things or some show error.

this video for error

Fixed by me, thank to LTP TEAM
and now you must change some things :

in protocol.h file
typedef struct
{
PBMSG_HEAD h; // C1:F3:00
BYTE subcode; // 3
BYTE MaxClass; // 4
BYTE MoveCnt; // 5
BYTE Count; // 6
} PMSG_CHARLISTCOUNT, *LPPMSG_CHARLISTCOUNT;

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// [0xF3][0x00] ij¸¯ÅÍ Á¤º¸(À§ ÇÁ·ÎÅäÄÝ Ä«¿îÅÍ ¸¸Å­ ¹Ýº¹µÊ)
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------
typedef struct
{
BYTE Index; // 0
char Name[10]; // 1
WORD Level; // C
BYTE CtlCode; // E
BYTE CharSet[18]; // F
BYTE btGuildStatus; // 21
} PMSG_CHARLIST, * LPPMSG_CHARLIST;

and in Sprodef.h file

typedef struct
{
PWMSG_HEAD h;
short Number; // 4
BYTE Count; // 6
int DbNumber; // 8
BYTE Magumsa; // C
char AccountId[11]; // D
BYTE MoveCnt; // 18
} SDHP_CHARLISTCOUNT, *LPSDHP_CHARLISTCOUNT;

typedef struct
{
BYTE Index; // 0
char Name[10]; // 1
WORD Level; // C
BYTE Class; // E
BYTE CtlCode; // F
BYTE dbInventory[48]; // 10
BYTE DbVersion; // 40
BYTE btGuildStatus; // 41
} SDHP_CHARLIST, * LPSDHP_CHARLIST;

in DSProtocol.cpp file
go to void JGPGetCharList(BYTE *lpRecv)

you must remove that
/*#ifdef ADD_CHARACTER_SLOT_SYSTEM_20090520
gObj[aIndex].m_btCharacterSlotCount = lpCount->CharacterSlotCount;

pCLCount.CharacterSlotCount = lpCount->CharacterSlotCount;

if( lpCount->Count > lpCount->CharacterSlotCount )
{
pCLCount.Count = lpCount->CharacterSlotCount;
}
#endif */// ADD_CHARACTER_SLOT_SYSTEM_20090520

thank to all

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't start joinserver who can tell me what the problem is?

you must create shotcut and you must right click on shotcut and you will see target and you must add IP
ex:
D:\MUServer\JoinServer\JoinServer.exe /p55970 /ca127.0.0.1 /cp55557

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Detected Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you can guide me through what I'm going throughI am currently trying to access the server with the source Main CHS 5.2 and MuEmu files, copy them into CHS, to see if I could enter the server, but when entering the password and the user I get that the version is not correct.

I was researching the forums and I saw that many were talking about byXorFilter and that I checked if it was correct, I also checked the packages and nothing, so I decided to tell Main.exe to tell me which version was
coming from the server.

RECEIVE_JOIN_SERVER_SUCCESS: Join server Client (50.50.53.54.59) - SERVER (49.48.50.50.54).

After this also set the version of the .rc and .ini to be the same (Mu online 1.03f (Jpn) executed. (1.3.6.0))

Another thing before when I had really uneven versions, just by selecting the server, I already got the notice of different versions.

Back