Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PentiumTools 19 cracked by xakumm

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wohoo xakumm long time no seen on this topic. Looking for fix of PTools about 3 years do run it on my notebook.
That's the weirdest problem in MU Software history, because tools are working on the same specs notebook of my brother, but won't run on my notebook (same model, os, etc.).

I'll try when back to home.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone have this problem after last win10 update ?
e1 - [Release] PentiumTools 19 cracked by xakumm - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Working fine!!! Had to run as winxp sp2 though.

Thank you!!!!!!! Brrrrrrrraa

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Alright, here is how i managed the JET RUNTIME HAS DETECTED UNRECOVERABLE ERROR #3 problem:

1. Go to
2. Find and Download Java SE Development Kit 6u45. (it was jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe for me)

fockin oracle ask you to make an account, here is free login, pass for it: qazer.hawk@bk.ru / Iditenahui777

3. Install it and try to launch PentiumTools.

If it did not helped, try to delete all Java SE (7, 8 or more) in your system.

Windows 10 1909.

Reaction score
i use the b19 for few days,everythin is ok,good job.but today i got a old version from other forum, maybe v1.3.it's my mistake,i run it,anyway,b19 not work now.
i running b19 now, banner showed,and it stoped.write an empty log.filename is jet_err_xxxx.txt(ps:xxxx is random numeric),and file size is 0,nothing.
and oldversion write the info at somewhere?
regedit i searched,delete all about pentiumtools's info.but as ever.
please help.thx
OS is win10 2004 x64 chs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@xakumm
RU
Привет, есть возможность сделать так чтобы он читал карты выше 100?

EN
Hi is possible make it work with world >100?

Reaction score
xakumm
RU
Привет, есть возможность сделать так чтобы он читал карты выше 100?

EN
Hi is possible make it work with world >100?

been waiting for an update for that for a whiiile..
but what u specificaly wanna edit other world obj, change number, etc?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as far as I understood from the posts above, in order to remake map with a number above 100, you need to rename the .att files because the pentium does not see them

Reaction score
as far as I understood from the posts above, in order to remake map with a number above 100, you need to rename the .att files because the pentium does not see them

yeah, unless someone does it for u, like ashlay here on rz and some others know for sure but is been quite lately, with igc toolkit u can edit open save but im not sure if when changing number of map and saving changes inside the map number like in pentium tools, hopefully we'll figure out soon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it is not oppening in my windows 10 build, tryed all the compatibility and admin mode and it does not work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
u tried this version?

yes i have, i also tested it by placing in c:/pentiumtools i click to open or run ad admin at any mode and version and nothing happen, and some times windows shows ask me if this program run correct or not.

Reaction score
yes i have, i also tested it by placing in c:/pentiumtools i click to open or run ad admin at any mode and version and nothing happen, and some times windows shows ask me if this program run correct or not.

yeah im sure its your windows version issue, like sp1/sp2 / updates etc, or in general your version of windows, u tried to install vmware /vm box or run it and use it inside a VPS as alternative or you want to fix this only ;

Back