[Release] PentiumTools 19 cracked by xakumm

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Re: [Release] PentiumTools 19 cracked by xakumm

Quote Originally Posted by VadimashRS View Post
    as far as I understood from the posts above, in order to remake map with a number above 100, you need to rename the .att files because the pentium does not see them
    yeah, unless someone does it for u, like ashlay here on rz and some others know for sure but is been quite lately, with igc toolkit u can edit open save but im not sure if when changing number of map and saving changes inside the map number like in pentium tools, hopefully we'll figure out soon

MemberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    14Posts

it is not oppening in my windows 10 build, tryed all the compatibility and admin mode and it does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyzcroll View Post
    it is not oppening in my windows 10 build, tryed all the compatibility and admin mode and it does not work.
    u tried this version?
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/jxa6b....v0.2.rar/file

MemberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    14Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    yes i have, i also tested it by placing in c:/pentiumtools i click to open or run ad admin at any mode and version and nothing happen, and some times windows shows ask me if this program run correct or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyzcroll View Post
    yes i have, i also tested it by placing in c:/pentiumtools i click to open or run ad admin at any mode and version and nothing happen, and some times windows shows ask me if this program run correct or not.
    yeah im sure its your windows version issue, like sp1/sp2 / updates etc, or in general your version of windows, u tried to install vmware /vm box or run it and use it inside a VPS as alternative or you want to fix this only ;

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

thanks love you

MemberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    14Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    yeah im sure its your windows version issue, like sp1/sp2 / updates etc, or in general your version of windows, u tried to install vmware /vm box or run it and use it inside a VPS as alternative or you want to fix this only ;
    the old version still works for me but it dont have all the tools that i need.
    the version 1.06 still open.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Advertisement