Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

fixed golden archer register rena

useless, u only remove the */ in npc protocol...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Update 2:

Changelog:
Code:
fixes:

Golden Archer fixed
CalcCharacter fixed
PlayerSystem fixed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

omg :3 sir ulfsark u're my hero :D
thanks u so much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

tks for release ...

Nothing Better
Reaction score

well, ulf, does ur main 1.03m have custom jewels ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

omg :3 sir ulfsark u're my hero :D
thanks u so much

And the other dudes too, are heroes. :D

well, ulf, does ur main 1.03m have custom jewels ?

I don't touch that kind of stuff such as new items, 3d cam... My main is clean but there are other threads with the main 1.03k and all this poop added.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

file monster.txt can change english ? :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

file monster.txt can change english ? :(

The original pack of IA julia has it in english. I just wanted to make sure nobody touched a comma in the monsters' atributtes. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how edit dame dark raven ? :D

GS doesnt save level and exp Dark raven ...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Bug : Seals from CashShop don't save after relogin and also question for developer - can u modificate OffTrade system ? make for Zen and Cash/PC Points ?
like - /offtrade zen
/offtrade pcpoints
/offtrade cspoints
for example i put sword in store and make value 30. write /offtrade cspoints and this value will be PC points,ect.
and automatic changed Topic of store changed name for example [Store] PCPoints / [Store] Zen ect.

Nothing Better
Reaction score

dame DL'pets change in skill(kor).txt
Exp DL'pets depend on command point of DL :)

@DoubleHand: i like your ideas, but with pcshop in your vault that's too hard to make it :), because pcprice show the true when you edit item.bmd

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Do not forget to update the sources:blushing::blushing::blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please put source updated with the update 1 and 2 so I can translate it to

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Bug : Seals from CashShop don't save after relogin and also question for developer - can u modificate OffTrade system ? make for Zen and Cash/PC Points ?
like - /offtrade zen
/offtrade pcpoints
/offtrade cspoints
for example i put sword in store and make value 30. write /offtrade cspoints and this value will be PC points,ect.
and automatic changed Topic of store changed name for example [Store] PCPoints / [Store] Zen ect.

For now we're more focused in fixing the bugs, which is the most important thing. When we have a pretty decent project, if our knowledge will permit we could create something else.

how edit dame dark raven ? :D

GS doesnt save level and exp Dark raven ...

There's no such a bug.

Do not forget to update the sources:blushing::blushing::blushing:

One of the guys didn't want to share it with everyone and I am respecting his wish.

More updates tomorrow. :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Good luck with project my friend !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

pls add korean protocol to the source :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@ulfsark : this is source code protocol gs1.00.90 by me, you can use change protocol.

download file :

sorry my english.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Update 3:

Changelog:
Code:
Changes: 

Master level show fixed
Missing translations for CashShop added

fixes:

ML Entrance in normal level events fixed
CashShop bugs fixed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

the crash packet is not fixed... and this without source is useless :/

Back