Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack zTeam S6E3+Sources

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lucky coin not bug here?

why the GS was blank? no text appearing?

Benczek - [Release] Repack zTeam S6E3+Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

I've solve my problem in GS thank you

anyways natzugen how to fix this one?

anyways I've solve my problem.. :D

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lucky coins works fine, if you mean the drop rate there is an option in commonserver.cfg to edit it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
natzugen can you hint for me how to make HP bar for player or player info.like reset or level above name.thanks

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyone encounter auto dc in this release?

what is this error?

another bug when you sell the kris the client will automatically cloesd

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not an error its a simple debug message for the quest.

how to remove that and anyone encounter the GS will crash? i don't know what is the problem why the GS crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to remove that and anyone encounter the GS will crash? i don't know what is the problem why the GS crash
if u read forum (page3), u found fix Golden Invasion - Lizard King. GS crash, when this event start. Fix it in GS source.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to disable glow effect? i mean removing the glow. not pressing F8 all over again.
the effect glow is too painful in the eyes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice release . is this files good to be on online server ? .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyone fix gift system? in cash shop?

Ancient+JOH is working? because mine is not and how to fix that?

another bug when you use this command /finditembyname,/makeitembynam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i have a port/ip problem, if i make it LAN, the server runs awesome. But if i put my no-ip, i cant login, or bether say, the login doesnt apears and i get disconnected when i click the valhala server. Can some one help me here?. I already have this ports open:

44405 TCP
55557 UDP
55901 TCP
55919 TCP
55960 TCP
55962 TCP

And mi ipv4 in the allowableiplist.txt on the zdatasever, or should it be my no-ip there?, if its so, how it goes?, cuz any way i try, the dataserver doesnt load, so i suppose was like that (with the ipv4).

Also, if i run the source on vs2015 and try to compile, it shows a lot of errors, even if i didn't upgrade the code to vs2015, and it doesnt let me compile, so it has to be with vs2012 yes or yes, or im doing something wrong there?.

Sorry for the bothers, long time away from mu >.<.

Tnks in advance, have a nice day all.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, i have a port/ip problem, if i make it LAN, the server runs awesome. But if i put my no-ip, i cant login, or bether say, the login doesnt apears and i get disconnected when i click the valhala server. Can some one help me here?. I already have this ports open:

44405 TCP
55557 UDP
55901 TCP
55919 TCP
55960 TCP
55962 TCP

And mi ipv4 in the allowableiplist.txt on the zdatasever, or should it be my no-ip there?, if its so, how it goes?, cuz any way i try, the dataserver doesnt load, so i suppose was like that (with the ipv4).

Also, if i run the source on vs2015 and try to compile, it shows a lot of errors, even if i didn't upgrade the code to vs2015, and it doesnt let me compile, so it has to be with vs2012 yes or yes, or im doing something wrong there?.

Sorry for the bothers, long time away from mu >.<.

Tnks in advance, have a nice day all.
1. your no-ip is way too long for the connectserver to read it
2. if you are gonna compile the source in vs 2013 or higger you need the MFC libraries and make some changes on the source, that is explained earlier in this thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. your no-ip is way too long for the connectserver to read it

My no-ip has 15 characters, "xxxxx.no-ip.org", i changed it for a 13 characters no-ip, but the problem is the same, i get to the select server, then click on valhala, it shows the valhala channel, and when i click on it, it freezes a few seconds, and then.. PWOM, "u are disconnected from the sv" . About 2#, sorry, about that >.<

Tnks a bunch for the quick answer n.n, and tnks in advance who can asnwer this >.<.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ZTEAM SEASON 6 EP3 + SOURCE ->S5 JPN
login disconnect server

how fix???

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My no-ip has 15 characters, "xxxxx.no-ip.org", i changed it for a 13 characters no-ip, but the problem is the same, i get to the select server, then click on valhala, it shows the valhala channel, and when i click on it, it freezes a few seconds, and then.. PWOM, "u are disconnected from the sv" . About 2#, sorry, about that >.<

Tnks a bunch for the quick answer n.n, and tnks in advance who can asnwer this >.<.

You have some port wrong. Recheck if gameserver port is correct on all files and on mapserver.

ZTEAM SEASON 6 EP3 + SOURCE ->S5 JPN
login disconnect server

how fix???

Different packet structure. You would need to edit gs & ds packet structures to match client sided packets. Otherwise youll get dc whenever you perform any action.w

Enviado desde mi GT-S5301L usando Tapatalk 2

Back