Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] season 17 complete Database and GAMESERVER is running

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear
I am realy don't understand how to install this games. I am newbies

Windows OS: win server 2000, 2008 or any others?
Database: 2000, 2008 or any others?
Any driver need / must to be installed?

Any document / tutorial how to install it?

I have windows server 2019 right now

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eduwmyun : Hello, all the encryption of the client is missing in the dll, therefore the login box never arrives, if you have a client that works, please share it like this, it is useless

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
我没有合适的客户端,所以分享了源码及修复的数据库、服务端,需要各位大神来修复!
I don't have a suitable client, so I shared the source code and the repaired database and server. You need to repair it!

Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
你打开mysql以后,点击程序面板上的绿色运行按钮
and you should click the run button in mysql.exe
i found how to run that mysql.exe just click the 3rd setup on menu then click this second sql you see there to enter this sql password to run that file and you can switch on/off in freely.. Now my next problem is client login every try i click the channel login will not show then client close! Any fix main exe/dll to work on this client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After some research and used the fix from s16 source i think there are some packet struct error on login or maybe shifted some variables because i traced the whole the packet and the gs send C1:F1:00 packet and the client received it and misheard it then after some time (~ 13 sec) sends back 0xC1:0x81 (WarehouseMoneyInOut) packet to the server.
btw changing the whole protocol encryption on main it didn't work at all for me :/:
no problem, I'm still looking for a solution

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After some research and used the fix from s16 source i think there are some packet struct error on login or maybe shifted some variables because i traced the whole the packet and the gs send C1:F1:00 packet and the client received it and misheard it then after some time (~ 13 sec) sends back 0xC1:0x81 (WarehouseMoneyInOut) packet to the server.
btw changing the whole protocol encryption on main it didn't work at all for me :/:
no problem, I'm still looking for a solution

After finishing editing. Please give me the edited version. Thank you very much <3 <3 <3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
who have MS SQL SERVER 2012 R2 please share thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about this season 17 server files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What about this season 17 server files?

These files don't work.
I'm work in these files, without the sources have not to do.
The owner of the sources stoped editing the files.

Reaction score
Successfully enter game~~~~

HP MP ERROR!!!
1 - [Release] season 17 complete Database and GAMESERVER is running - RaGEZONE Forums
2 - [Release] season 17 complete Database and GAMESERVER is running - RaGEZONE Forums
3 - [Release] season 17 complete Database and GAMESERVER is running - RaGEZONE Forums
4 - [Release] season 17 complete Database and GAMESERVER is running - RaGEZONE Forums
5 - [Release] season 17 complete Database and GAMESERVER is running - RaGEZONE Forums

If you need this version,
please reply to me, free share~~
But bug too many

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back